bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

The iPad version of Mystic Diary: Haunted Island is here! March 2, 2012

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Mar 2, 12 3:38 PM
Hi iFishies!

Want to try the iPad version of this game? You can check it out by clicking here.

Although the gameplay will be similar to our PC/Mac versions of this game, please feel free to use this thread to ask any questions specific to your version of this game.

If you’re experiencing any technical issues with the iPad version of this game, please let us know by contacting Tech Support or by posting in the 'Technical Issues' thread. If you’d like to search for answers online, we'd encourage you to start with our 'iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch' help article.

And if you’d like to learn more about how to use the forums, please click here to check out our Forum Rules & FAQ page.

Happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

Re:The iPad version of Mystic Diary: Haunted Island is here! March 2, 2012

[Post New]by Cosmic_Carrot on Mar 21, 12 9:08 PM
How do I feed the hedgehog.? There is no milk on the shelf!

[Post New]by Aethera on Apr 19, 12 6:35 PM
(In case you didn't already figure it out...)

To get the milk for the hedgehog, you need to use the ladder on the tree in the front yard and the scissors to get a branch. Then use the branch to take the frog out of the jar... it's milk that's left behind. Use the bowl on the jar and it'll give you a filled bowl.

[Post New]by sandyba on May 2, 12 3:34 AM
ladder doesnt stay on the tree
wheres the second eye fir the head on the wall of the hause .?

HELP

[Post New]by Sally222 on May 28, 12 2:43 PM
When I try to fill the lantern nothing happens. I put the oil can near the faucet like the hint tells me to do, but I get error messages, I then put the lantern by the valve and get the same messages. I followed the hints and walkthroughs and nothing works. Seems like there is a flaw with that part of the game.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on May 28, 12 2:48 PM
Hi Sally222,

Since you said you're getting error messages at that part of the game, it's probably a good idea for you to get in touch with our Mobile Support team. You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by Sally222 on May 28, 12 3:08 PM
mistake

Edited on 05/28/2012 at 4:02:13 PM PST

[Post New]by deltamachine on Aug 5, 12 11:42 AM
I have The iPad version. When I collected the eyes and put them in the idols the heart which I had disappeared. Also I cannot find the final amulet, unless you need the heart to get it which means, I' stuck.

Go to: