bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Post any The Agency of Anomalies: Cinderstone Orphanage CE technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Mar 2, 12 5:14 PM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Scottsteaux63
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

MAJOR problems with final puzzle

[Post New]by Scottsteaux63 on Mar 9, 12 10:55 AM
The game played just fine until the final puzzle with the electronic panel on the machine in the basement. The first time through I got to the fifth level and suddenly my cursor refused to let me place the piece I was holding, and I could do nothing else, so was forced to do a CTRL+ALT+DEL to get out of the game. When I restarted the game, I was sent back to find the final piece of the machine, and then in Level Two of the final puzzle I went to look in the Strategy Guide (which I had been using all along including on this puzzle) and when I closed the Guide, all the pieces had vanished from the puzzle, and my only option aside from closing the game and trying again, which I was NOT prepared to do, was to skip the game.

Did anyone else have this problem?

Simba2009
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

Re:Post any The Agency of Anomalies: Cinderstone Orphanage CE technical issues here only

[Post New]by Simba2009 on Mar 12, 12 7:47 AM
I am trying to place the 3 tile pieces for the plaque by the front door of the orphanage and all it says it's a plate that is broken. The strategy guide shows this spot as to where the tiles are supposed to go but nothing is happening.

Re:Post any The Agency of Anomalies: Cinderstone Orphanage CE technical issues here only

[Post New]by jaxthemax on Mar 13, 12 12:30 PM
Hey Simba that's just happened to me, it's no help to you but at least I now know I've not missed anything, what do we do?
Jax

LindaJ1956
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by LindaJ1956 on Mar 24, 12 10:06 PM
The original game played fine. Updated it and now having issues; i.e. the hook doesn't remove the fuse. Totally confuzzled now, as I LOVE this game!

elle8
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by elle8 on Apr 8, 12 3:24 AM
same problem for me with the hook and the fuse

Simsane
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

MAJOR problems with final puzzle

[Post New]by Simsane on Apr 16, 12 12:56 AM
Scottsteaux63 wrote:The game played just fine until the final puzzle with the electronic panel on the machine in the basement. The first time through I got to the fifth level and suddenly my cursor refused to let me place the piece I was holding, and I could do nothing else, so was forced to do a CTRL+ALT+DEL to get out of the game. When I restarted the game, I was sent back to find the final piece of the machine, and then in Level Two of the final puzzle I went to look in the Strategy Guide (which I had been using all along including on this puzzle) and when I closed the Guide, all the pieces had vanished from the puzzle, and my only option aside from closing the game and trying again, which I was NOT prepared to do, was to skip the game.

Did anyone else have this problem?

Yes, I'm having the same problem only it happened to me on the second part right away. I mean, I never made it to the fifth level, I was trying to place that little two square horizontal piece and it simply would NOT let go of it at all. Had to control/alt/delete out of the game. Went back in and tried again and the same thing happened except this time it was the backwards "L" shaped piece it wouldn't let go of.

I guess I'll go back in again and just sit there until I can hit skip. I hope they get this one fixed.

[Post New]by jeaniebear on Jun 2, 12 7:29 PM
I had same problem. Got to the 3rd round of placing the blocks and it wouldn't drop the block or let me do anything else. The good ol' ctrl alt del is all I could do. Tried again, same thing. So yes, alas, must skip and see if I can continue.

[Post New]by wangxiangpk on Jun 2, 12 8:02 PM

Edited on 06/03/2012 at 1:03:38 AM PST

[Post New]by mandyjo36 on Jun 19, 12 1:15 PM
cannot hook the fuse as the altimeter has disappeared!!! doing my head in as i cant move on!!!! pls help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

[Post New]by NicFran on Oct 11, 12 11:14 PM
Had trouble loading the game, got it going but found myself unable to move around rooms other than 1st room, main hall with blocked stairway, the room with the piano, the room I blasted into with the cannon, locker hall, library, and basement. Wasn't able to get back to kitchen, room with rusted door, or any other area,,,
Get message error in loading, Help! Please! I really liked it until now...

[Post New]by MikeBeachBum on Jul 24, 14 10:57 PM
Ipad version. The game has difficulty paying attention to the orientation lock. It really wants to stay upside down. C'mon orneon, you are better than this!

[Post New]by Liefhebbera on Jul 27, 14 7:37 AM
This is the second game within 2weeks I bought which doesn't work properly. My game freezes (2 times now) when I am playing a HOP after recieving the third power. I only need to find the caterpillar, but then it says:

Oops, unexpected error happened!
Please, relaunch apllication.
Apologize for inconvenience.

When i relaunch it gives the same message. I deleted the whole game and reinstalled it. Same problem when I got up to the point of the HOP.

Frustrated!!!!!

[Post New]by Jennifer31777 on Jul 27, 14 12:00 PM
I could basically copy what the previous poster Liefhebbera said word for word. Needed the caterpillar got the oops unexpected error picture. I am pretty far along and don't want to uninstall especially since it looks like that won't help.
I downloaded it on 7/27/2014 and I have the iPad Air. Thank You

[Post New]by Marmite50 on Aug 2, 14 3:03 AM
I am at the fuse box but the voltmeter (altimeter?) does not respond to any of them and I cannot take the fuse with the hook. Is this a bug or is there something else? I play on an iPad

[Post New]by aniborc on Aug 3, 14 12:15 PM
MikeBeachBum wrote:Ipad version. The game has difficulty paying attention to the orientation lock. It really wants to stay upside down. C'mon orneon, you are better than this!

I'm having the same orientation issue.

Edited on 08/03/2014 at 12:16:10 PM PST

Go to: