LEOTA26
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

Achievements Help

[Post New]by LEOTA26 on Mar 2, 12 9:20 PM
I was looking at the achievements that I have so far and I didn't get the one for the tutorial even though I followed it. Am I missing something, cause as far as I know I did everything it says to do?

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Achievements Help

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Mar 2, 12 11:49 PM
Hi there LEOTA26,
Oftentimes all of your achievements don't show up until you have finished the game. Maybe this one will be added then.
Cheers

LEOTA26
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by LEOTA26 on Mar 3, 12 12:57 AM
Nope. I have finished the game twice now and still no achievement for tutorial or the one for all achievements. Thanks for the response though. I even replayed under a new name. I don't know why it wont give it to me.

atmmts
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by atmmts on Mar 3, 12 7:07 AM
You will get the "Completed Tutorial" (Pale Lady) achievement after you begin the HOS in the hotel room. A pop-up lets you know you have to use inventory to find items in purple. This is the first room you get in via the ladder you have to match the rung halves to fix/use.

This is my 3rd time re-starting so I could get the tutorial reward. I could not figure out why I wasn't 'earning' it either.

gwenofala
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by gwenofala on Mar 9, 12 5:18 PM
i didn't know there was one of those. I should have after playing raincliff.. now I'll have to remember that when I play a new game ! Thanks atmmts ! ps sorry about butting in on your post LEOTA26 !

kklohr
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by kklohr on Mar 10, 12 4:48 PM
The achievement I can't seem to get is the Tired Shepherdess Ghost. It says it's awarded for completing a hog in 10 minutes or more. I've tried finding one object, then leaving my computer, and coming back 15 minutes later and finishing the scene, but that didn't work. Do I have to constantly click in the area or move my mouse to get this award? I too have had troubles getting the Pale Lady Ghost achievement, even though I've gone through the tutorial as well I'm on my 3rd go around and I was purposely trying to get all achievements and all of the owls. Maybe it didn't give me the Pale Lady because I grabbed the owls when they appeared, and the tutorial doesn't specify getting the owls?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Mar 10, 12 10:19 PM
For the tutorial achievement you need to do the steps exactly as explained by the tutorial. You can do other stuff in between, though, but do the tutorial steps when it asks. First time I played with tutorial in the H0S scene in the room on the first floor I didn't open the box with the crowbar and then take the broken lock, but I did other things in there first and then I didn't get the achievement. It's a bit annoying but best not risk it

raindear82
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by raindear82 on Dec 14, 12 10:19 PM
I have played several times and seem to not get the tutorial about half the time. Still trying to get all the owls found. I finally got the Tired Shepherdess. I found if I left for very long the game went into "pause" so I just waited 1 minute between finding objects. It seemed to work. I guess I'll be playing at least 1 more time to get them all, cause I managed to not get the tutorial, again.

Go to: