bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Between the Worlds II: The Pyramid forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 3, 12 12:10 AM
Welcome to Between the Worlds II: The Pyramid forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Between the Worlds II: The Pyramid players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

sarahal01
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Welcome to Between the Worlds II: The Pyramid forum

[Post New]by sarahal01 on Apr 14, 12 8:26 AM
i get get the safe open can anyone help

[Post New]by PuppetLife_Team on Apr 16, 12 12:43 AM
sarahal01 wrote:i get get the safe open can anyone help

hello Sarahal01,
I'll try to help you.
1. When you are in front of a safe, click the hexagonal cap to expose the figure of a postman with a blue stone on his chest.
2. Return to the workshop. Click the mannequin in the corner and take the chip key.
3. Enter the library. Set the chip key in the middle of the bars.
4. Rotate the dial locks with the right and left mouse buttons to set them to the right position (hints are on the note in the left corner). Then click the chip key for confirmation.

If you need images, go to www(dot)puppetlife(dot)com and you'll find a detailed walkthrough there. Also, find Puppet Life's page on Facebook and ask your questions there, we'll be quick in answering

Have a nice day,
Puppet Life team

sarahal01
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by sarahal01 on Apr 22, 12 12:10 PM
i really need help im in the little pyramid how do i get the leaf and nut i get clicking on it but nothing happens

[Post New]by Tksmes6 on May 18, 12 11:45 AM
Is there a walkthrough for this game? I get the note with chemicals on it, but when I put it to the torch it goes blank again. I am not a young kid and my mind doesn't imangine like they do. Thanks

[Post New]by PuppetLife_Team on May 23, 12 5:52 AM
Tksmes6 wrote:Is there a walkthrough for this game? I get the note with chemicals on it, but when I put it to the torch it goes blank again. I am not a young kid and my mind doesn't imangine like they do. Thanks

Yes, there's a walkthrough on the developer's website. www(dot)puppetlife(dot)com. The link is in the footer of the page. Good luck!

Go to: