bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Post any Between the Worlds II: The Pyramid technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Mar 3, 12 12:16 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post any Between the Worlds II: The Pyramid technical issues here only

[Post New]by nellie2010 on Mar 3, 12 3:56 PM
I am at the safe code and have tried everthing I can and cannot open the safe. I am not getting any help from reading the current postings so I am not going to buy this game.

lauder
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by lauder on Mar 3, 12 8:44 PM
I find that in the clouds, there are a few items that you can see are there, but when you hit on them they dont move.

giddiup101
Minnow
Minnow
282 Posts

[Post New]by giddiup101 on Mar 3, 12 10:28 PM
lauder wrote:I find that in the clouds, there are a few items that you can see are there, but when you hit on them they dont move.

If you hold your mouse buttons down, it will make the clouds move so you can pick up items.

[Post New]by falgoutsr on Mar 4, 12 8:21 AM
I am unable to pick up the peanut from under the trap door. I did find the key and open the door but clicking on it doesn't work. I read in the forum that someone had to reload the game but then had trouble with it. Is that the solution?

[Post New]by missedmountains on Mar 4, 12 11:29 AM
falgoutsr wrote:I am unable to pick up the peanut from under the trap door. I did find the key and open the door but clicking on it doesn't work. I read in the forum that someone had to reload the game but then had trouble with it. Is that the solution?

[Post New]by missedmountains on Mar 4, 12 11:30 AM
falgoutsr wrote:I am unable to pick up the peanut from under the trap door. I did find the key and open the door but clicking on it doesn't work. I read in the forum that someone had to reload the game but then had trouble with it. Is that the solution?

[Post New]by krzykatlady on Mar 4, 12 5:39 PM
I have tried shaking the champagne bottle up and down, side to side, with the left mouse button down, nothing is working to get the champagne to open.

[Post New]by meandd on Mar 4, 12 8:11 PM
missedmountains wrote:

I am having this same issue AFTER I finished the pyramid and had to restart the game!!!!

Edited on 03/04/2012 at 8:13:32 PM PST

marypenn
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by marypenn on Mar 5, 12 11:46 AM
I am having the same problem with the champagne. Do I need to start over?

Bonniesan
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Bonniesan on Mar 6, 12 4:03 PM
The game crashes every time I click on the sapphire in the pyramid hidden object scene. Can't continue any further.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Mar 7, 12 5:39 PM
I got to the bottom of the pyramid and changed all the tiles to bronze, but nothing happened. In case there was an error in translation, I changed them all to silver, and nothing happened. Third time, back to bronze, same thing. When I asked the assistant to do it he changed a couple of tiles back to silver then bronze, and this time it worked. Moral of the story, when all else fails, give up and ask someone else to do it!

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Mar 7, 12 5:40 PM

Did you click the key on the lock, and after that opens, click on the handle to open the door? The peanut and leaf are in a very narrow spot once the door opens.

dakini
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by dakini on Mar 19, 12 1:50 AM
I have a Mac and I can't get the pieces of paper to rotate in the very first puzzle. What do I need to do? No left mouse button.

Okay so after that I went back and the command button works once you've clicked on the piece.

Edited on 03/19/2012 at 2:42:59 AM PST

[Post New]by THLSieglinde on Mar 23, 12 10:15 AM
nellie2010 wrote:I am at the safe code and have tried everthing I can and cannot open the safe. I am not getting any help from reading the current postings so I am not going to buy this game.

The note is supposed to help but I looked at it in the library and then it disappeared from my inventory.

[Post New]by RebeccaJeanine71 on Mar 27, 12 5:22 AM
Well, first, I have a fairly new window's 7 desktop (almost a year old), I download most of my games from here, but also have an account at Comcast.Net's gaming site (can't remember the name of the Gaming Site they use)...anyway, I actually d/l'ed Between The Worlds 2: The Pyramid from their site (bought it through them as well), and since I d/l'ed it, I open the game, and none of the word graphics show up at all. I'm not able to read ANY directions what'soever . I contacted their Tech. Dept. and they sent me to the site that created the game...but I never got a response from them..so I go back to the site I bought it from and they just don't seem to want to be bothered w/ any tech. issues..so here I am stuck w/ a game I can't play, but being I love puzzles and love trying all the games I've d/l'ed, I'm going nuts cuz I want to play lol...
Anyway, I tried uninstalling it completely and re-installing it....nothing changes..same issue . I have probably 10 similar games d/l'ed on my computer and ever single one of them work PERFECT for me...but this one is just one giant glitch...anyone else have the same issue?? And is there any advice/input anyone can maybe throw my way?? Maybe even a fix-it for me?? I know it's not that important to be able to play the game...but it'd be neat to .
Thanx
Hugs!!!!

The Pyramid technical issues crash & burn!

[Post New]by Krakle on Mar 30, 12 4:40 PM
Doing the hidden object in the pyramid and when I clicked on the magnifying glass to return to a previous HO I got an error message and the game crashed.

Closed BFG, restarted and now I can't pick up objects... and they are the right ones because I used a hint to confirm the ping pong ball was where I thought it was and the hint confirmed it, but still can't pick it up.

How frustrating, this is my second technical issue with a game in less than a week and while BFG refunded on my last game I am getting tired of this.

Re:Post any Between the Worlds II: Crash & Burn 2

[Post New]by Krakle on Mar 30, 12 8:33 PM
Figured out that picking up items when partially covered by clouds isn't possible, you can't just see the item in the HO you have to clear the clouds away by holding down the mouse button.

Onwards and Upwards I solved the pyramid, opened with the key from the book and am in the process of placing lens on the 'thingy' when again, an error exception crash.

Here we go again.

Lesson learned, check the techinical issues before committing to buy a game!

[Post New]by jenlgn on Jul 24, 13 1:19 PM
I'm having trouble with the champagne splash in the air side of the pyramid. I've tried shaking the bottle up/down, side/side, in circles, diagonally, with the left mouse button pressed, with the right mouse button pressed, and with neither button pressed. I've completed every other portion of the pyramid and can't move on b/c of this stupid champagne bottle. How am I supposed to make this work???????

Go to: