lauder
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

black screen

[Post New]by lauder on Jan 25, 09 4:49 PM
did anyone have this problem and solve it. at first i got a black screen then game played great I even stopped playing a few times and went back and game was ok. then I bought game and it played good then i stopped playing and all I get is a black screen . help please

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Re:black screen

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 25, 09 4:50 PM
This is the first I've heard of that particular problem. Most people that have been complaining can't get it to play at all.

I do know that MagicIndie has been posting on Gamezebo forums and asking people to send him log files so that he can figure out what the problem is. When he has the bugs fixed, he'll give it to BigFish.

lauder
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by lauder on Jan 25, 09 5:06 PM
thank you very much for the information, I wouldnd't have bought the game yet if I knew it had problems, but I tried it off and on a few times and it worked, so I dont know what happened after that. so I quess I will just wait and see thank you again

BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by BossBrat on Jan 25, 09 7:13 PM
I am having the same problem - black screen - after playing the demo, buying the game and playing for a while. Then, when I went back to play again, black screen. Tried everything and nothing works to fix it. Hope BF comes up with a solution before long, even though it's not their fault. Do we depend on them too much, lol?

Go to: