belle1028
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

INVISIBLE INK

[Post New]by belle1028 on Mar 3, 12 6:30 AM
I got so frustrated trying to put the chemicals on the blank paper and holding the paper over the torch only to get a blank paper again I deleted the game. I am very dissapointed in this one.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:INVISIBLE INK

[Post New]by Valdy on Mar 3, 12 6:42 AM
Try all the chemicals. The one that worked for me was the one on the left, in the middle of the scene. I don't know whether it's always a different one, but you just have to go through them all until the paper changes and you can see signs on it.

[Post New]by 1fireangel on Mar 3, 12 8:02 AM
I am having the same problem! I have clicked on every darn chemical flask in that room and I only get as far as a "chemically treated paper" . After that it goes back in inventory and there's nothing on it but blue chemical and it won't let me do anything else with it!. Ugh! I was doing fine with the game up until this point and now I'm frustrated that I can't get any farther. Don't know what to do now.

moesart
Minnow
Minnow
242 Posts

[Post New]by moesart on Mar 3, 12 8:24 AM
You have to do chemical, then fire, then another chemical then fire etc. until you get something on the paper.

RVKittykat
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by RVKittykat on Aug 20, 13 3:08 AM
All I can do is move (carry) the paper or book around the scene and nothing happens. There is nowhere to set them down. They don't set down anywhere. How are you even moving the chemicals? CIicking on them does nothing. Where is the fire? Where did you find a torch? Is there an good online WALKTHROUGH for this game that someone has produced?

Edited on 08/20/2013 at 3:13:35 AM PST

Go to: