cujo126
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

code for safe

[Post New]by cujo126 on Mar 3, 12 6:35 AM
i just cant see what the answers are...anyone know, or is there a way to just skip?

Edited on 03/03/2012 at 6:35:57 AM PST

Janeypat
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

Re:code for safe

[Post New]by Janeypat on Mar 3, 12 8:36 AM
i cant get past this and have asked for help but nobody has yet replied

Bailey868
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Bailey868 on Mar 3, 12 9:03 AM
I have PM'd both of you with the solution.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

code for safe

[Post New]by Valdy on Mar 3, 12 9:39 AM
cujo126 wrote:i just cant see what the answers are...anyone know, or is there a way to just skip?

You might be able to skip this part, as you can all mini games, by clicking on the detective. It's always worth a try.

[Post New]by conniebo on Mar 3, 12 10:21 AM
use the right and left mouse buttons. Left goes in one direction right goes in the other. Look in the book for the answers.

graytori
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by graytori on Mar 3, 12 2:25 PM
Bailey868, Could you EM me with codes to safe? I got, I think, 3 codes but still not quite sure. Would appreciate it. I have been checking forums all day for someone to put answers on site. But none yet.
Thank you.

lauder
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by lauder on Mar 3, 12 2:29 PM
I had bought game and it is really driving me crazy, can some one please send me the codes for safe and how to do it. thank you

CelticCoco
Clownfish
Clownfish
514 Posts

[Post New]by CelticCoco on Mar 3, 12 3:03 PM
that note is all greek to me - can someonelet me konw what the code is? thanks

Celticcoco

[Post New]by nellie2010 on Mar 3, 12 3:39 PM
graytori wrote:Bailey868, Could you EM me with codes to safe? I got, I think, 3 codes but still not quite sure. Would appreciate it. I have been checking forums all day for someone to put answers on site. But none yet.
Thank you.

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

[Post New]by VTCT on Mar 3, 12 3:59 PM
There quite a few people who need help here, can someone from BF office helps up us?

Bailey 868 please send us the answer Thank you for help but Now when I click the center dial it doesn't work any ideas

Edited on 03/04/2012 at 12:33:15 PM PST

Bailey868
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Re:code for safe-Spoiler Alert!

[Post New]by Bailey868 on Mar 3, 12 5:20 PM
Spoiler Alert here for the safe combination.

First of all, have you figured out how to turn each of the four dials? You either right click or left click.

Starting at the top left and going clockwise:

Turn the dial to "J"
Turn the dial to the figure after the "XX"
Turn the dial to "Green"
Turn the last dial to the very beginning and then go forward to the fourth figure.

Then click on the center key.

CelticCoco
Clownfish
Clownfish
514 Posts

[Post New]by CelticCoco on Mar 3, 12 5:37 PM
Thank you Bailey868 - I actually just did a google search and found a message board elsewhere so I could solve it. Your explanation was much easier to understand.

Celticococ

[Post New]by sjhale52 on Mar 3, 12 5:41 PM
Seems like I am not the only one who doesn't understand the clues for safe code.
Any help would be grateful. THXs

graytori
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by graytori on Mar 3, 12 7:18 PM
Thank you Bailey868. I had all correct except the last dial.

evaree
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by evaree on Mar 4, 12 2:25 AM
I got the code and found the key and then what? I put the key into the centre and it makes a grinding noise and after that I dont know what to do. Am I being stupid?

ansisera
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by ansisera on Mar 4, 12 7:29 AM
evaree wrote:I got the code and found the key and then what? I put the key into the centre and it makes a grinding noise and after that I dont know what to do. Am I being stupid?

No, you just downloaded a game for which a walkthrough was not provided, as the developers think the solutions are obvious when they aren't.

I, too, am stuck on this and when I click on the agent, she keeps talking about looking at the note. This game was not written very well.

[Post New]by PrincessRoyal29 on Oct 9, 13 10:12 AM
I'm stuck in the same spot as well, I put the blue key in the center; entered the RIGHT code on every dial; click in the center and nothing happens! The assistant again just refers to the book for a hint! I KNOW I have the right codes in but THE SAFE DOES NOT OPEN!!!!!!!

Go to: