lauder
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

walk through

[Post New]by lauder on Mar 3, 12 6:37 AM
when this game gets a walk through then I will buy it. can't do library panel.

nooldesrom
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:walk through

[Post New]by nooldesrom on Mar 3, 12 10:04 AM
I can't find the last socket either.

[Post New]by katelouisa67 on Mar 3, 12 10:08 AM
there is no 4th socket ... you need to use the crowbar

jfog
Clownfish
Clownfish
991 Posts

[Post New]by jfog on Mar 3, 12 10:24 AM
Thank you! You've stopped a meltdown in the Midwest! Thought I was completely blind.

lauder
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by lauder on Mar 3, 12 3:38 PM
Does anyone know when a walk through will be out.

[Post New]by Idahonative on Mar 3, 12 7:49 PM
Oh yes...when will a walkthrough be out? The help on this is very strange...it states the obvious, you need to find the items, when what you really want is to know where that last item that you can NOT find is!

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Mar 5, 12 5:08 PM
Idahonative wrote:Oh yes...when will a walkthrough be out? The help on this is very strange...it states the obvious, you need to find the items, when what you really want is to know where that last item that you can NOT find is!

There's nothing worse than to be tearing your hair out and have the "help" nagging at you We need HINTS!!!!

[Post New]by krzykatlady on Mar 6, 12 6:09 PM
Can someone tell me how to make the champagne open? I have shaken side to side, up and down, holding down right mouse key. Nothing...

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Mar 7, 12 4:58 PM
krzykatlady wrote:Can someone tell me how to make the champagne open? I have shaken side to side, up and down, holding down right mouse key. Nothing...

I think I just grabbed it and shook it around in circles for a few seconds and it opened by itself. I know I could use a drink (or three) after playing this game .

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Mar 7, 12 5:00 PM
rosiebvt wrote:
Idahonative wrote:Oh yes...when will a walkthrough be out? The help on this is very strange...it states the obvious, you need to find the items, when what you really want is to know where that last item that you can NOT find is!

There's nothing worse than to be tearing your hair out and have the "help" nagging at you We need HINTS!!!!

By the way, idahonative, I just figured out myself that you need to click on the filled yellow bar to get a real hint. As you know, clicking on the "assistant" only tells you what you're supposed to do. Hope this helps

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Mar 8, 12 8:26 PM
I posted this question on the day this game came out. It was answered by bfgBaikal.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/202213.page#4062434

Myself, I don't feel like digging through all the forum posts as if I were hunting through a junkpile H.O. scene.

Edited on 03/08/2012 at 8:29:31 PM PST

[Post New]by Sue1163 on Mar 12, 12 12:49 AM
What do you do once you have opened the pyramid open and obtain the discs because you can't leave the room? Please help me I'm stuck at this part. Thanks!

walk through

[Post New]by PuppetLife_Team on Apr 10, 12 1:11 AM
lauder wrote:when this game gets a walk through then I will buy it. can't do library panel.

Hi Fishies,
Thank you all for your feedback. In The Pyramid we attempted to marry together fun and brain exercise, and it turned out quite challenging to balance between "too many hints" and "too little hints". The Assistant and the hintbar seem to need some assistance themselves to be helpful
There is a walkthrough, it can be downloaded from our website. As the moderator is likely not to get let the link through, I'm putting it like this:(removed by Moderator) The link is at the footer of the page, in the right corner. The file is in PDF and weighs 7 Mb.

Also, we have our first experience with Facebook page and group, so just google puppetlife+facebook. If you get stuck in the game - we'll readily help you.
We'll also be happy to receive your suggestions on how to improve the hint system - many of you are far more experienced in this genre than we are. Address them to (removed by Moderator) . Finally, also let us know if you are interested to beta-test our next game which will be available in the beginning of May.

Thank you for playing our game,
Puppet Life team

Edited on 04/10/2012 at 4:46:20 AM PST

[Post New]by sunwolf on Jun 11, 12 12:52 AM
krzykatlady wrote:Can someone tell me how to make the champagne open? I have shaken side to side, up and down, holding down right mouse key. Nothing...
shake the bottle

KIW0612
Herring
Herring
376 Posts

[Post New]by KIW0612 on Mar 15, 13 12:28 AM
There is a walkthrough - I found it. PM me if you are interested in the walkthrough.

[Post New]by docusmc on Mar 16, 13 5:57 PM
Buying this "game" has taught me a BIG lesson. NEVER purchase a game, without trying it out first.

Stuck at the very beginning, where I am supposed to collect objects in the clouds. Even with using the hints, when i click on the object, nothing happens.

BUYER BEWARE, and Big Fish is known for it's great games. I would rate this one a minus 10.

[Post New]by YeahBlast on Mar 26, 13 9:24 AM
docusmc wrote:Buying this "game" has taught me a BIG lesson. NEVER purchase a game, without trying it out first.

Stuck at the very beginning, where I am supposed to collect objects in the clouds. Even with using the hints, when i click on the object, nothing happens.

BUYER BEWARE, and Big Fish is known for it's great games. I would rate this one a minus 10.

Agree - Some strange glitches here - Needed two objects in the cloud scene - Hairdryer and something else - Decided to try the other object options on the pyramid - Go back to the cloud scene after completing the other three sides - Now the game doesn't display the two objects as items that need to be found in item menu - Hint won't work and the stupid "b***h" assistant says 'we have been here - nothing else of interest here. Damn frustrating - starting to get very P****D off - No assistance from PUPPET - Big Fish can really do QA homework here before launching games - This is now the second game that sucks!!

[Post New]by vickydavid on May 21, 13 10:19 AM
When is the walkthrough coming??? It is driving me crazy! There's no point in having a game like this which is quite difficult when there are no hints or skipping puzzles. There are walkthroughs for games that are so simple a 5 year old could play then and yet this one doesn't have one. Very annoyed!

[Post New]by mkchrc14 on Jun 8, 14 11:45 AM
Let me get this straight I spend the majority of my 60 minute demo looking for and finding ten sockets when it was the crowbar I really needed? I might as well laugh it off and get on with my life.

Go to: