stuck on screen in library. i have 3 bolts off the panel

[Post New]by nokidding on Mar 3, 12 8:17 AM
the crowbar doesn't work on the panel - it looks like such an intriguing game, but i'm not going to buy it just to be stuck this early. i've tried the crowbar as suggested but no luck.

moesart
Minnow
Minnow
242 Posts

Re:stuck on screen in library. i have 3 bolts off the panel

[Post New]by moesart on Mar 3, 12 8:21 AM
If you picked up the crowbar, use it on the last bolt.

[Post New]by hydrogibbon on Mar 3, 12 2:53 PM
I'm stuck in the same place and can't get the crowbar to work either. I was also intrigued with this but it's an uninstall for me.

[Post New]by hydrogibbon on Mar 3, 12 2:53 PM
I'm stuck in the same place and can't get the crowbar to work either. I was also intrigued with this but it's an uninstall for me.

carolwooden
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by carolwooden on Mar 3, 12 9:15 PM
After you insert the three sprockets THEN you get the sprocket wrench and use it on the three holes. After the panel starts to fall away you can finish the job with the crowbar. It all goes pretty quickly.

Also, don't worry about opening the safe. Your "assistant" will do it for you.

[Post New]by mdewerthree on Mar 26, 13 7:28 PM
once you get three sockets taken off, one socket remains. for the next part, i had to use the game cursor. after selecting the crowbar, place it near the unopened socket and wait for it change to the hand icon. it should let you use the crowbar then.

RVKittykat
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by RVKittykat on Aug 19, 13 10:27 PM
This game doesn't work at all. I got as far as the Library scene, found the correct book and now there is nothing left that can be done. This is 10 minutes into the game. The HINT button doesn't do anything but make a low sound. The puzzle thing didn't work at all. There was no way to move the pieces. Is there anyone here at all that can help? This is the second game in a row that has come to a halt like this.

This game didn't get a good review at http://www.****.com/games/between-worlds-ii-pyramid/review

Edited on 08/19/2013 at 10:31:41 PM PST

Go to: