75 wins

[Post New]by lakehill on Mar 3, 12 8:58 AM
can not conquer 75 wins in 10 min. is there a secret way to do it. i do hold down the space bar so it goes faster. any help will be appreciated.

Re:75 wins

[Post New]by acorn07 on Mar 3, 12 11:20 AM
IM HAVING SAME PROBLEM. HELP PLEASE

txrose3
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,035 Posts

[Post New]by txrose3 on Mar 4, 12 10:23 AM
I've gotten so close a couple of times, but haven't made it yet. The VERY frustrating part is when you get a bonus & go to it, the time continues to tick down. I think I could have won the last time I tired if it wasn't for a bonus @ the 9 min 30 sec spot. Grrrrrr

[Post New]by MountainMinnow on Mar 12, 12 7:16 PM
Same problem! I cannot believe that the bonus activation is included in this type of challenge. I recv'd 2-3 bonus activations one time and that killed a very good score I was getting. And it seems to me the challenge ends at 9 min. and 30 seconds. I think they have a problem with this spot in the game. The closest I have come is 71 wins. As soon as I see the win number change I double click the slot button and keep it going so I don't lose time. It's going to be a Slot Quest : Shout Out Soon ! lol.

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Mar 14, 12 9:44 PM
You just have to be patient. Keep playing, you will get it I did. Took me awhile, but did it.

[Post New]by sixmets on Jun 12, 12 11:01 PM
since the bonus games waste time there is no way to get past this point in the game ,,,, otherwise i thought it was a good game i guess that was a waste of money to purchase this game ..........SUCKS

Go to: