Opening the safe

[Post New]by nellie2010 on Mar 3, 12 3:58 PM
I cannot get the safe to open and I am not getting any help from the forums posting so I am not going to buy this game. It sucks!

evaree
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Re:Opening the safe

[Post New]by evaree on Mar 4, 12 1:19 AM
I have the same problem. Have found the key to the safe and put it in but dont know what to do next. Help someone

Bailey868
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Bailey868 on Mar 4, 12 8:14 AM
If you have placed the blue key in the center and the safe doesn't open, you don't have the outer dials in the correct position. See the previous thread titled "code for the safe." I've posted a spoiler for the combination.

evaree
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by evaree on Mar 5, 12 4:00 AM
Thanks so much...you just saved me a nervous breakdown!!!

stoN_Cold
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by stoN_Cold on Mar 14, 13 5:24 AM
Bailey868 wrote:If you have placed the blue key in the center and the safe doesn't open, you don't have the outer dials in the correct position. See the previous thread titled "code for the safe." I've posted a spoiler for the combination.

Where is that "code for the safe"?

Thanks

Nana6177
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

[Post New]by Nana6177 on Mar 14, 13 8:18 PM
it definately plays as an adventure game...as in you need to really think about what you would do in that situation with out a hint button (although you actually have a hint button...thankfully).

Hint (possible spoiler) for the code
the "code" is in the book and you have to illuminate the invisible ink...then you have to figure out the answers to "?" to open the safe...and you need the blue "button" in the center

Go to: