Black screen from the beginning

[Post New]by randcol on Jan 25, 09 6:00 PM
I have tried downloading this game from the first here on BF had gotten a black screen when the screen first comes up.. so I trashed it and thought well I will wait until today and try it again still have the black screen have wasted at least 5 minutes of my play time trying to get this game? Any ideas. Thanks

Re:Black screen from the beginning

[Post New]by london03 on Jan 25, 09 6:36 PM
I am having the same problem. I hope someone can give some suggestions, because I would love to play game.

BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by BossBrat on Jan 25, 09 7:11 PM
I'm not sure what's causing it, but I'm suddenly having the same problem. I played the demo with no problem, bought the game and played for a while. Then, when I went back to play it again, guess what - black screen! This is sooooo frustrating. I am so tired of games that won't play, stop working or give you error messages.

[Post New]by drgncollector11 on Jan 26, 09 2:17 AM
I've been having the same problem and am wondering that when they have the bugs worked out how will they let us know that this game is fixed and that to try to download it again.

[Post New]by magic_indie on Jan 26, 09 3:17 AM
Hello!

I am one of developers behind Robinson Crusoe. We are working on this issue and with some help we might release a fix later today.

There's a thread on GameZebo about this issue. We will apreciate very much if you could help us.

Thank you!

Levendig
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

Re:Playing second time

[Post New]by Levendig on Jan 26, 09 7:44 AM
I played ( with some trouble already discussed) the R.C. game for the second time ( another player name) and whoops an insufficient error.
Please BF or Magic Indie fix this problem a.s.a.p. !!!

[Post New]by magic_indie on Jan 26, 09 7:47 AM
Levendig,

If you are talking about the black screen problem at game launch, then we've fixed. I will let you know when Big Fish will release the fixed game version. I think it would be available in a couple of hours.

Go to: