Jorie10
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

Cursor size

[Post New]by Jorie10 on Mar 4, 12 7:23 AM
Any way to increase the size of the cursor? Usually, I feel a game cursor is too large, but for me, this cursor is awfully small. I tried selecting/deselecting the 3D cursor option, made no difference. I'm using a 24" monitor, so maybe that is the reason. Will try changing my default system cursor to a larger size to see if it carries over to the game.

Meanwhile, any suggestions are welcome!

Thanks,
Jorie

ETA: Changing default system cursor to a larger one had no impact.

Am enjoying the game, so will likely buy despite cursor size.

Edited on 03/04/2012 at 7:47:17 AM PST

bootsie21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,188 Posts

Re:Cursor size

[Post New]by bootsie21 on Mar 4, 12 7:26 AM
Hiya, if there is the option to use your system cursor, maybe that would work, but if this option is not there, there is nothing that can be done. I can`t remember if I saw the option while I was playing the game.

Jorie10
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Jorie10 on Mar 4, 12 7:43 AM
Thanks for the suggestion, bootsie21!
Unfortunately, no option to use the system cursor.

ironcode
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by ironcode on Mar 5, 12 8:16 AM
This is because your monitor is too big, its an unfortunate result of the way our game works.

The only work around is to set your desktop resolution to a lower value like 1024x768. Then the graphics will be a bit blurry, but the cursor will be bigger.

Jorie10
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Jorie10 on Mar 6, 12 3:54 AM
Thanks for responding, ironcode!

I'd rather not have fuzzy graphics. Will stick with the small cursor. Please consider a cursor option next time around. There are quite a few of use with large monitors who play these games.

- Jorie

Go to: