textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

Comments for Grave Mania: Undead Fever

[Post New]by textrekkie on Mar 5, 12 7:31 AM
A place for your comments about the game.

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

Re:Comments for Grave Mania: Undead Fever

[Post New]by textrekkie on Mar 5, 12 7:35 AM
Woo woo and at last. Five months after the Beta we have Grave Mania!!

beadbrain
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by beadbrain on Mar 5, 12 1:02 PM
I truly like this game....however, during the trial the screen wouls freeze, i woulsdhave to exit with Task Manager, then restart the game. Not a buy 'till this is fixed.

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Mar 5, 12 1:54 PM
Make sure you post in the tech thread, beadbrain, so they now there is an issue, OK?

vonniefaye
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

[Post New]by vonniefaye on Mar 5, 12 1:55 PM
No, no, no, no, no, definately not.

FORTUNATUS
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by FORTUNATUS on Mar 5, 12 7:33 PM

"Grave Mania: Undead Fever": Seriously??!!! Riiiiggghhhhhttttt.... is there NO limit to _____ _____ _____????

brookings
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

[Post New]by brookings on Mar 5, 12 8:27 PM
This game reminds me of spa something. Tasks to do, clean up, etc. No thanks, have no many of this type already.

AriadneSP
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by AriadneSP on Mar 6, 12 11:23 AM
this is a lot of fun!

graphics remind me of Plants vs Zombies, and it's a nice change from the usual HOG offering!

More TM games like this please!

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by mkastor on Mar 6, 12 11:36 AM
A game about embalming and burying people??? What are these developers smoking when they come up with this garbage???

ms_spock
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by ms_spock on Mar 8, 12 2:44 PM
Ok game. Worth a game coupon anyway. But, that last level: tried it over and over .... no go. I have a few "perfects" .... nothing to brag about, but a shame about that last level. I hate to leave a game unfinished, but it has me beat *sigh*

[Post New]by CleanN_Funny on Mar 11, 12 11:55 AM
I thought it was okay for an hour ... the upgrades are a little tough to come by because you don't earn that much per round (even when scoring expert) and by the time the "antibiotic" dispenser is there, too many zombies doing dastardly things makes it too difficult to keep up with. I'm bummed because i was really hoping to like this one enough to buy ... it is a cute premise.

[Post New]by QueenNerd on Mar 16, 12 8:30 AM
I like this game, but I did not like the fact that I had to start over once my 60 mins were up. I really like the graphics in this game and the story is pretty good too.

[Post New]by AbsinthePirate on Apr 6, 12 8:26 PM
I absolutely love this game! I'm not sure how people think it's disgusting or gross because I think it's adorable!! I think the gameplay is great (if you like the drag-n-drop games) and the "finger puppet show" is a brilliant idea!! I haven't had trouble with the game since I got it earlier this week, so hopefully all the bugs are out.

One of my favorite things about this game was the music! It was very catchy and the next to last stage had absolutely epic music (IMO) that reminded me of old Western movies when the good guy was about to face off with the bad guy at the end. I checked the file to see if there was a music folder, but there wasn't. Is there any way I can access the music without playing? I'd seriously buy the soundtrack on iTunes if there was one.

rosesense
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by rosesense on Feb 13, 14 12:04 PM
Love the game and after turning off screensaver and full screen, I had no more freezing issues, hooray.

Go to: