Virtual City 2 Florida Level 4 Perry

[Post New]by agatha987 on Mar 5, 12 8:02 AM
Help, I can't get the happiness level any where near high enough. What am I doing wrong??????

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

Re:Virtual City 2 Florida Level 4 Perry

[Post New]by ricoblade on Mar 8, 12 1:51 PM
Hi - you need to build 4 clusters of houses that each have a top entertainment venue (Fitness Centre or Club) near them and Buses routed from the house clusters to the venues. Keep increasing the populations and upgrading the Buses in line with these to get the required Happiness.

Hope that helps!

[Post New]by agatha987 on Mar 16, 12 2:13 AM
Thank you so much, I was close to giving up!

[Post New]by BostonButterfly on Apr 27, 13 8:51 PM
I have built 4 clusters and each cluster has 3 entertainment centers, all house, buses upgraded and cant get beyond 250 for happiness. Have restarted level 6 times

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Apr 28, 13 3:36 AM
Hi - how many passengers are at each of your Bus Stops?

[Post New]by BostonButterfly on Apr 28, 13 5:59 AM
I originally had 5 buses, each to full capacity 40/40.
Yesterday I added 5 more bus stops and houses. Total of 996 people, each bus stop has the following: 104, 88, 40, 144, 24, 48, 64, 96

[Post New]by BostonButterfly on Apr 28, 13 4:33 PM
I originally had 5 buses, each to full capacity 40/40.
Yesterday I added 5 more bus stops and houses. Total of 996 people, each bus stop has the following: 104, 88, 40, 144, 24, 48, 64, 96

[Post New]by BostonButterfly on Apr 29, 13 8:43 AM
I re started the level for the 7th time

[Post New]by BostonButterfly on Apr 30, 13 7:38 AM
So, I restarted Perry for the 7th time. I have 4 sections with each having 3 entertainment buildings. Two fire stations and two fountains, one one the left, one one the right. 1192 population. 6 buses, one for each section, then one for the left side and one for the right side. I CAN NOT EVEN REACH 300 HAPPINESS. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on May 1, 13 10:27 AM
Do each of your buses have only one entertainment destination (and that one close to its bus stop)? I had trouble with this level until I built a new restaurant in the middle, below the depot, and routed my bottom-middle bus there. I'd previously had that bus going off to a club to the right.
Having multiple buses hit the same destination slows the passenger transfer down enough that you don't get as many happiness points as you do when they have separate destinations.
I also built some roads, especially in the bottom left area, to shorten the distance between a bus stop and its destination.
Good luck!

[Post New]by BostonButterfly on May 1, 13 6:53 PM
I have 4 section. Top left, top right, bottom left and bottom right. All/each section has all three entertainment - theater, restaurant, fitness center. I have 6 buses. One for each section, then one for the entire left side and one for the entire right side. All buses upgraded entirely. I have population of 1020. I seriously do not know what else to do.

[Post New]by BostonButterfly on May 2, 13 7:21 AM
THANK YOU SÔOOOOOOOOOO MUCH. I can't believe it. 7 tries and 2 weeks!!!!!!

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on May 3, 13 1:19 AM
Congratulations, you really did work hard for that - but now you know some really useful things for future levels!

Go to: