DonnyDJ
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

Deleted member review comments?

[Post New]by DonnyDJ on Mar 5, 12 11:09 AM
I haven't tried Grave Mania yet but will do so in a few hours. Looked over at the reviews in the forum and this game seems perfect for me.

Noticed a few deleted posts. Obviously members violated TOS. Just wondering why they were removed. Anti-time management? Saw that 2 posters appear to be hog lovers.

Cyndo123
Shark
Shark
14,957 Posts

Re:Deleted member review comments?

[Post New]by Cyndo123 on Mar 5, 12 11:42 AM
Hi Carfixer!

The review thread is now strictly for reviews, so if someone puts anything else in there the mods remove it.

This game is a lot of fun!

Csgentry
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

Deleted member review comments?

[Post New]by Csgentry on Mar 5, 12 2:13 PM
DonnyDJ wrote:I haven't tried Grave Mania yet but will do so in a few hours. Looked over at the reviews in the forum and this game seems perfect for me.

Noticed a few deleted posts. Obviously members violated TOS. Just wondering why they were removed. Anti-time management? Saw that 2 posters appear to be hog lovers.

I am a TM game lover and my comment was removed because all I said was that I was eager to try 'Grave Mania' because of the good comments I was reading about it. I rarely play a HOG & I didn't say anything negative. I believe it was removed because I didn't give a review.

DonnyDJ
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by DonnyDJ on Mar 5, 12 5:08 PM
Thanks for responding. Honestly, I wasn't referring to you. It was in reference to someone else who has a bigger mouth than myself.

pinkbear022
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by pinkbear022 on Mar 5, 12 5:48 PM
My comment was removed too~so I deleted the whole thing, I think it was because I didn't write a detailed review. I like this game. It was so nice to see something other than an HOG today!

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

[Post New]by Misty40 on Mar 5, 12 5:52 PM
Wow, Donny! I just posted about this. Wish I had seen yours first. I think some of them are "jokes"- people mocking the "removed by moderator" phrase. Either way, it gets annoying when people constantly do that. I stopped reading the game revies for a while because of that "removed by moderator" on-going "joke".

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Mar 6, 12 12:33 AM
Hi everyone,

As per our proactive approach in an attempt to keep review threads strictly for reviews, we will go ahead and remove non-review comments.

For any chit-chat and other discussions, you're always more than welcome to create a Comments thread if there isn't one already.

As per our Forum Rules, which state:

Do not discuss moderator disciplinary actions. Moderators will not discuss actions and ask that you do not either. Posts that contain this information will be removed and may incur further disciplinary action.

I'll now be going ahead and lock this thread.

bfgRhone

Go to: