bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Fairway ™ Collector's Edition! March 5th 2012

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Mar 5, 12 5:11 PM
We have a new version of Fairway ™ Collector's Edition up and ready for you now. This update

• Fixes the "Fever Mode" issue of the timer counting down before the cards load

To get the newest version you'll just need to uninstall and reinstall the game.We apologize for any inconvenience. For help with uninstalling and reinstalling check out this help article here:

Uninstalling and Reinstalling

If you still have trouble after the update, just get in touch with our Customer Support team for help. One of our reps will be happy to help!

Happy gaming!

bfgCimarron

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Fairway ™ Collector's Edition! March 5th 2012

[Post New]by nanlee4me on Jul 14, 12 7:20 PM
I purchased this new updated version recently...after having technical trouble playing the original. I have to say that I am really addicted to Fairway. It's continues to challenge one. However, I am disappointed in the fact that the additional packages that you can play do not offer the 5000 golf $$ with 3 stars on all course packages. I personally feel that this would keep the game more enjoyable as you try to earn these bonuses. The extra course packages get a little tedious as you try them over and over again without the "help" from purchased clubs, only available when you have more golf dollars to spend. Any chance that this can be changed?

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Fairway ™ Collector's Edition! March 5th 2012

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Feb 14, 13 12:16 PM
Hey there nanlee4me,

Thanks so much for letting us know about this! I'm a huge Fairway fan myself and can certainly understand wanting for that to be changed. I'll definitely let the appropriate people know!

In the meantime, you're welcome to write in to our Mobile Support Team about this, and they'll be happy to put your request on record as well. To reach them, please click on the green to the right of the page and then select the Contact Us link to the bottom left.

Thanks again and happy gaming!

bfgIzara

Edited on 02/14/2013 at 12:16:59 PM PST

[Post New]by melisalyn1 on Feb 16, 13 5:42 AM
So I finished all of the courses available with 3 stars. I have all of the trophies and have bought everything in the store. All that's left are the daily games. Will there be another update with more courses like the winter pack? Please??

Melissa

melody222
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by melody222 on Oct 29, 13 8:55 AM
Dear nanlee4me, I finally found someone with the same problem I have, not getting rewarded with 5000 clubs when you get to the classics, sooo here is how you play the game and get lots of clubs, go back to Honeymoon Holes and click through the cards with out playing the game unless you want to, and you will continue to get the pop up with the gohpher with the spinning wheel., just keep doing that with previous other courses and you will get free clubs added to your bag but also win enough dollars that way to get through the classics

Connie

[Post New]by fourwinds on Jan 24, 14 7:57 PM
2014......we need a new pc version. .please !!!!!!

Go to: