Bonus courses

[Post New]by JasonGerman on Mar 5, 12 9:04 PM
I have 3 stars on all of the courses up to the bonus course pack 1. However it shows there are 240 stars to earn and I don't have any more courses available. How do I get new courses? I am playing on the iPad.

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

Re:Bonus courses

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Mar 6, 12 2:34 PM
Hi JasonGerman

Sorry for any confusion. This is currently a known issue that we're working on. The game was only built with 186 stars (so if you got that, congrats! You've found all the stars there should be) however it looks like the game is currently running into a display issue where the number shows as 240 for some reason. However we will keep you updated with any new releases.

Thank you!

bfgCimarron

[Post New]by crochetmom62 on Mar 16, 12 10:12 AM
I went all the way to the course and i never got my bonus on 8 had all 3 stars on the pack 8 can any body till me why I never got my bonus on 8

gerns
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by gerns on Jun 27, 12 11:54 AM
I am at 150 stars--or 150/294 and bonus pack 1. Is there anthing bryond this pack?How do I move on? This is all very deceiving. I also have 3stars on each hole n this pack.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jun 27, 12 12:05 PM
Hi gerns,

Welcome to the Pond! In total, there are three bonus packs (Bonus Pack 1, Spring Bonus Pack, and Bonus Pack 2). Each course within the Bonus Packs can be unlocked using golf bucks you've earned. If the additional Bonus Packs aren't showing up, I recommend making sure that the game is fully updated in the App Store. You can find a bit more information about how to do that here in our help article:

iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch

If that isn't helping, please let our Customer Support team know so they can look into that for you.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

Edited on 06/27/2012 at 12:09:12 PM PST

[Post New]by 99birds on Jul 9, 13 2:29 PM
When we get the Summer Bonus Pack?
Thank You!

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jul 9, 13 2:44 PM
Hi 99birds,

Welcome to the forums! I'm not sure about any release dates for bonus content, but keep checking back and we should have updates for you in the future!

I hope you're having fun!

bfgSeine

Go to: