wmtoo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Nocturnal Desert, Level "6"

[Post New]by wmtoo on Mar 6, 12 5:17 AM
I read the instructions for this mini game part and started to play and can't figure out what to do... tried to read the instructions again, but they won't come up again. Where is the 'how' part for this game so I can read how to bury zombies once I get them in the right spot?

wmtoo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Nocturnal Desert, Level "6"

[Post New]by wmtoo on Mar 6, 12 5:19 AM
Oh, and I wish I could have figured out earlier than I did that you don't bank your money to use for bigger purchases in a later level. It's use it or lose it.

pinkbear022
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by pinkbear022 on Mar 6, 12 6:25 PM
How do you pass this level? I can't keep the zombies from getting all the food and the level ends! Help!

[Post New]by misformichelle on Mar 7, 12 10:35 AM
are you hitting the zombies when they wake up? servicing them quicker? Getting yourself healed if you get bitten? It took me 2 tries to do it for some reason. (Warning: there's another one where you have to protect a person. even trickier!)

It's definitely doable. Watch their star level. And if you have any of the potions (I don't recall which you have at that point) use them to keep things in order!

pinkbear022
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by pinkbear022 on Mar 7, 12 3:30 PM
Thanks for the good advice~I'll give it a try!

[Post New]by delle99 on Mar 10, 12 4:34 PM
I am also stumped when it comes to this level, anyone got any info on what they're looking for?
I am able to get expert on the other levels without much issue but when I completed the final graveyard minigame of this level it said I had failed and I didn't get any money at all, and I thought I had followed the directions...which as a pp said you can't view again on a replay. Please help!

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Mar 15, 12 5:33 AM
delle99, I think that some of the minigames require all zombies to be in place. For example, when you need to match the zombies in the graves before the timer expires. If you don't make all of them before time is up, you'll fail the minigame.

In regards to level 6, try to keep the zombies from losing all their stars as that will result in them roaming around. As long as they are "happy" they'll eventually go to sleep when you place them in the coffins and they won't bother anyone.

Using the blue and yellow power-ups (+1 star to all and a "freeze" to all deductions of stars because of waiting time) is strongly recommend, especially around closing time if you feel overwhelmed.

bfgRhone

[Post New]by bigfishfreak526 on Mar 17, 12 6:08 AM
I know I'm supposed to match the zombie with it's grave, but HOW??? I've switched them all around and tried putting all of one type in a column of graves and they all remain with the "no way that's happening" sign. I'm usually pretty good at figuring this stuff out, but this one stumps me.

Tikatoy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by Tikatoy on Mar 19, 12 10:48 AM
bigfishfreak526 wrote:I know I'm supposed to match the zombie with it's grave, but HOW??? I've switched them all around and tried putting all of one type in a column of graves and they all remain with the "no way that's happening" sign. I'm usually pretty good at figuring this stuff out, but this one stumps me.

Is this the one where each zombie dislikes another type of zombie? Keep in mind that a zombie can be adjacent vertically and horizontally. I was confused by this too at first and looked only at the columns and not at the rows.

Go to: