The London Story

[Post New]by Trudygoodwin on Mar 6, 12 9:25 AM
Can't solve the crime and get the keycard from the policeman, and can't find combination for desk draw. I have the tea, but can't get the matches. Please help.. Thank You.

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

Re:The London Story

[Post New]by elijah5 on Mar 6, 12 5:27 PM
Have you gotten the newspaper and letter from mailbox? Mailbox key you got after a HO in police station. Keycard for janitor's room is on a book on the desk in the police station, you don't get it from the policeman, he gives you a stamp after you solve the crimes. When you get the letter and newspaper, but them on the bullentin board in office to solve the crimes. Use the clues from them. If you have the cup of hot tea, put it on the mantle next to mirror to get combination for desk drawer. If you go through the forums, most of the answers have already been posted. Good Luck

[Post New]by Trudygoodwin on Mar 9, 12 9:08 AM
It turns out I don't have the tea,
The only 3 places I have is St Jmes Palace, Scotland Yard and Oxford st Apt. I have inventory I haven't used. I give up!!! Thanks anyway.

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Mar 9, 12 2:13 PM
Do you have West Minster Abbey? What inventory do you have?

[Post New]by Trudygoodwin on Mar 18, 12 6:13 PM
I have A bucket of water, Bagged Snake, 4 stamps, caulking gun, Flare, and a ladder.

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Mar 19, 12 10:38 AM
Take the bucket of water, go to Oxford Apt., there is a drain there, pour the water in the drain to get the ring. Go and give to Policeman by Prince Albert Memorial. West Minster Abbey will now be available to play once HO scene is done. You should have two flares, Blow Torch (which is in Janitor's room) on floor in front of cart on right hand side. You won't be using those just yet.

Go to: