122 Posts

11-2

[Post New]by Ferretjenny on Mar 6, 12 2:37 PM
Hey, how do you get the tubes ?
I have tried for 5 days now but do not understand how I can solve this level,
grateful for any assistance, thanks !

Re:11-2

[Post New]by TERRYANN1944 on Mar 31, 12 4:59 PM
I ALSO CAN'T GET ANY FARTHER - HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

[Post New]by REIDDEBSTER on Apr 6, 12 12:58 PM
TERRYANN1944 wrote:I ALSO CAN'T GET ANY FARTHER - HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

I cant get farther ether HELP!!!!!!!

Ferretjenny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Ferretjenny on Jun 14, 13 5:39 AM
Is there really no one who knows?? I have still problems with this.

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Jun 14, 13 11:16 PM
Well, it's really hard to describe the solution in words!

The upper left corner light connects on the left. The path circles under the light and back up to the top, directly to the right of the light.

From there, go one right, then down and right so you are now under the second light on the top row.

Now go down one and you are in a T-connection. Rotate that so that you have paths down and to the right. REMEMBER THIS SPOT because two paths need to start here.

For the first path, go down and to the left, through the fixed-position T-connection, then take the path as far up as you can, then over to the far left-hand side. When you start to come down that side you hit another T-connection that lets you go either down or to the right - again, remember this spot...I'll call it spot2 (as opposed to spot1, already reached).

First from spot2, go down all the way, then go right, loop up and over the lightning bolt place to connect to it. Second from spot2, go right-down-right-down and left to connect to the yellow light.

Now back to the 2nd path from spot1. The first wire to the right is a T-connection - use it to connect to the light on the right and make the remaining path go up.

Go up and around the light you just connected as closely as possible until you have made it back to the wire one down and one left from that light. At that point you have a straight wire - connect to the 4-way fixed connection.

You won't use the left or bottom of that 4-way, just the fixed way to the right to the T-connection. Again, two ways to go. The first is to go down and to the left, to the other fixed 4-way, then to the left and down to connect to the light on the bottom center. The second way goes up and over to connect in two wires to the light.

From that light, go down to the lone, fixed T-connection. You then have to go to the T-connection to its right. From here you can go down or up.

Down from there, use two wires to connect to the light.

Up from there, go up and over to the far right-hand side T-connection. You also have the up-down picks here. Go down one to connect the pink light. Go up to the top then along the top to the left to connect the last light.

(edited to correct typos; hope I got all of them!)

Edited on 06/14/2013 at 11:18:48 PM PST

Go to: