[Post New]by cleoladycat on Mar 7, 12 12:05 AM
Any comments fishes?

laeddie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

Re:Todays DD March 7 2012

[Post New]by laeddie on Mar 7, 12 4:40 AM
A six year old game and not one comment/review to inform us? Thank goodness for the three reviews under title. Think I'll try it based on those.

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Mar 7, 12 5:35 AM
Wondering why the 3 reviews are not here on the forum for this game. Guess I will download and do the hour play and come back later with a review.

[Post New]by KarlaB12 on Mar 7, 12 6:00 AM
I played this game years ago on Big Fish, the free/online version and I loved it at first - but it get really monotonous as you just keep doing the same things all the time. But that was the free version, this may be better...I will try it out again tonight after work and see if this version is better. I did enjoy it though, it was cute and had pleasant music etc, just got a bit boring. Would love to hear someone elses opinion!

DMH5321
Minnow
Minnow
250 Posts

[Post New]by DMH5321 on Mar 7, 12 7:35 AM
I played this game several years ago on another site. I loved it. You are planting flowers, keeping them watered,defending against weeds and bugs, and harvesting flowers. There is a timer. I'm not the world's fastest clicker, but I was able to complete the game. I played it more than once, and I'm thinking about adding it to my game manager, so I can enjoy it once again.

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Mar 7, 12 3:13 PM
I'm pretty new to TM games and it's not doing a lot for me. I didn't even last through the tutorial. The Review page gives high marks, but I'd rather replay Airport Mania instead. Maybe I'll try again later.

GothicJawa
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by GothicJawa on Mar 8, 12 2:46 AM
I ended up buying it because it was only $3 afterall, but it is rather simple and cutsey. Not a bad buy as a DD. Wouldn't be worth it at full price.

Go to: