[Post New]by amalthea1221 on Mar 7, 12 7:36 AM
i am having that problem as well

mirander
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:poison

[Post New]by mirander on Mar 7, 12 10:45 AM
I have just bought this game an have no idea where to look for the third poison .Can anyone help?

[Post New]by neednewone on Mar 7, 12 12:31 PM
on bottom shelf near fireplace. bottle with crystals looking stuff

ruthb1146
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by ruthb1146 on Mar 8, 12 3:21 AM
WHAT DO YOU DO WITH IT WHEN YOU FIND ALL OF THE POISON?

annepat
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by annepat on Mar 8, 12 1:30 PM
can anyone tell me what I do with the three poisons please before I go mad

lym_1609
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
431 Posts

[Post New]by lym_1609 on Mar 8, 12 6:14 PM
GET a flask

After you have got the 3 types of poison, it will ask you to find a flask. I think it is inside the cupboard (I cant quite remember) next to the fireplace (place your cursor near the fireplace and it will show a magnify glass). Try also click on the box on the table (there is a box when you entered into the place on the RHS table, not the table outside Lorenzo's room). The game will ask u to get some water for the flask

GET WATER from well
AFTER you got the flask, head outside and point the flask (hold it and point it) towards the well. The well has a wooden bucket hanging there (RHS), to get some water.
At this point the game will ask you to find some test tubes. Its inside the room upstairs, in the chest with the many keys. When u click on this chest, it will start a HOG and u will get 5-6 test tubes
Do the "Experiment"
AFTER you got water, head into Lorenzo's room again. Click on the desk above his body (U will get a magnify glass) to zoom in.
The game will prompt you to place flask onto burner and place the rest of the stuff u collected onto the desk. The test tubes will go into a wooden rack (one of the items in HOG inside the chest). The posionous purple flower will go inside the mortar being pounded to powder automatically
Place flask with water onto the burner (it is on the RHS of the pop-up screen).
Then click on the purple powder like substance on the mortar container to add the powder into the flask. After adding the purple powder the flask will go into your inventory if you click on it. Then u click on the flask with purple powder against one of test tubes, and the monk will remark "This poison and the rat poison is the same" etc (I cant remember the exact phase but its something like that)
The game will prompt you to report your findings and to talk to Lorenzo's son. then cut-scene etc. U will be back at the monastery
The game will ask u to go into the monk's room to find a book. It is lying on a chair nearer the bed (just click on the various books in the room, or use hint button to find it).

2nd Stage
After finding the book, another cut-scene, some conversation etc, you are again in front of Lorenzo's house. You have to find a way in. Pick up a stone in the flower-bed (use hint to assist you). Then use the stone and hit the lighted window on the lower floor (NOT those on upper floors). This window is the one nearest the main hall door. The game will ask you to enter the room and search for clues.

babstoo
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by babstoo on Mar 9, 12 7:13 PM
There is one poison outside in front of the statue - a sort of purple, spiky plant. Hope this helps.
I have three poisons in inventory (a green "blob", a ceramic canister, and the purple plant), but the game hasn't told me to get a flask yet. Can you help me with this?
Thanks so much.

babstoo
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by babstoo on Mar 9, 12 8:00 PM
Just after I asked for help, I found the last poison in the cupboard, bottom shelf towards the back (rat poison), so I have in inventory a green "blob" (which is from the ring found by Lorenzo's body), the rat poison from the cupboard by the hallway fireplace, the purple spiky plant from in front of the statue outside, and the ceramic jar from the woman's bedroom (on the floor by the table near the right side window), then the game lead me on from there.

poppy45
Clownfish
Clownfish
834 Posts

[Post New]by poppy45 on Mar 15, 12 3:59 PM
there are some purple flowers near the statue outside, that gave me 3, the others came out of the cupboard

gaildeveaux
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by gaildeveaux on Mar 18, 13 6:56 AM
purple flowers outside by the statue also in the cubbord by firplace twice for the poison

Go to: