Sherry__Rose
Minnow
Minnow
233 Posts

How to use bonuses?

[Post New]by Sherry__Rose on Mar 7, 12 3:02 PM
I'm just loving this game! I'm only around Level 17, but I can hardly tear myself away to get the housework etc. done. One big thanks to the developers and to Big Fish Games for producing and distributing it!

Can anyone tell me how to use the bonuses? I understand the paintbrush one and the bomb one, but the others, especially the one with the circular arrow, leave me baffled.

Thanks so much for your help!
Sherry in Oregon

Sherry__Rose
Minnow
Minnow
233 Posts

Re:How to use bonuses?

[Post New]by Sherry__Rose on Mar 11, 12 1:31 PM
Well, after reading some more posts and doing some experimenting, I can answer my own question.

Paint pallette: change color of a ball to create a match, etc. Click on pallette, then click on the ball whose color you want to change, then choose the color from a selection of colors that appears. Not all colors are always available

Circular arrow: Allows two balls to change places. Click on the arrow bonus, click on the first ball, then click on the second ball. They will change places.

Bomb: Click on this bonus, and a random area of your puzzle will be blown up.

Bomb with crosshairs: Click on this bonus then on a specific part of the puzzle, and it will be blown up.

Lightning: I'm still not sure about it, as I've only gotten it a few times. However, another poster said this: "The regular lightning I haven't figured out yet...help? The lightning with the lock on it will zap out some locks, but I haven't gotten the fine nuances down just yet."

I'm on Level 27, so I've not yet encountered any more bonus types.

The other poster also said, "You've probably noticed the bonus balls and the hourglasses are kind of shadowed when you start. The numbers tell you how many moves you have to make before you can use the bonus. When you've made enough moves the bonus will become clearer and there will be nothing next to it."

Go to: