Marciepie
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Biscuits Gone

[Post New]by Marciepie on Mar 9, 12 6:06 PM
I made the biscuits, but when I went to retrieve them after Grandpa asked for one they are gone!!! Now what? I closed the game a few times and reopened, but nada. I am not starting this game from the beginning, too far into the game to do that much. Has anyone else had this problem?

granimal
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:Biscuits Gone

[Post New]by granimal on Jul 14, 12 1:42 PM
yes, cannot find the biscuits either. Some MUST have a solution

[Post New]by olderjohn on Jul 27, 12 1:46 PM
Here I sit without biscuits also... guess I'll find another game until someone answers this... Don't know if it's a glitch in the game or if I'm too old to figure this one out...

[Post New]by BigskyDawn on Aug 8, 12 4:48 PM
Hey Y'all, I'm an older player and I too cannot find the biscuits after I slaved over it in the kitchen (smile), but I really don't think it is because I'm old..lol. However, I also can't find the axe to break the lock on the shed. Maybe that's what makes me old..lol. Can y'all help an oldtimer? Thanks.

Oops! I just noticed that y'all wrote your questions a long time ago...I'll keep looking in the other posts to see if I can find the answers to my questions. Thanks!

Edited on 08/08/2012 at 4:53:09 PM PST

[Post New]by KROWSNEST on Oct 12, 12 10:44 PM
Can someone please tell me how to get the biscuit to give to Grandpa

[Post New]by kentuckyblue on Feb 8, 13 8:50 PM
Is someone working this from Alaware? - These are to expensive not to be able to play it to the end. Maybe we all should quit buying games from this company

[Post New]by wallylenza on Jan 27, 14 8:27 PM
I have the same problem, the biscuits are gone,I have closed the game several times with no results. I haven't seen any solution anywhere, maybe there's something wrong with the game?

Go to: