Please help I am stuck

hickorybabe
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

Please help I am stuck

[Post New]by hickorybabe on Jan 26, 09 9:04 AM
I am where Billie and Julie need something sry can't remember what but there is a vault and I have the lighter and put fluid in it and I put the dinamite on the vault door but I can't get the lighter to light the dinamite, can some one tell me what I have to do please I also found the phone. Thank you

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Re:Please help I am stuck

[Post New]by MoreOver on Jan 26, 09 11:46 AM
You need to find the cord that attaches to the dynamite. Click around the chair so that it moves out of your way, then click on the floor. The rug (or whatever it is) will move and you'll find the cord there. Then drag the dyno, cord to the vault and then light away.

[Post New]by Cherylsoccer on Jan 26, 09 10:22 PM
Hi
I seem to be having a problem at Antonio Hair Salon I can't find the Tube of Lotion.
I have cleared everything out of the salon but still can' see the lotion. I don't have a very big screen could it be just out of sight. Has anyone found it
I can't move on till I locate it.
Hope someone can help

froggiefly
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by froggiefly on Jan 26, 09 10:40 PM
to the person trying to light the dynamite, I did what the next poster said before I came here and it still didn't work, did it work for you?

Also, to the person looking for a tube of lotion, it's not a tube, it's a jar and it's right in the middle of the screen, on the floor, maybe with the cover laying next to it, it's kinda like a Noxema jar

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Jan 27, 09 12:14 AM
The game was very frustrating due to all the mis-labeled objects. It was a good thing I didn't get dinged for all the clicking on wrong objects I did. Also, sometimes you were on the right object but it didn't work. You have to move the cursor around until it 'takes'. There were a number of items that I'd clicked on, no reactions so I went looking for it some other place.

This one is going on the bottom of my game shortcut folder. There's a lot of replayability but it drove me nutso ... well more than the usually nutso.

froggiefly
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by froggiefly on Jan 27, 09 5:08 AM
I had no problem downloading. I had MANY instances of clicking on an object and getting told no, then when I got a hint, it told me it was the object I had just clicked!
I couln't do many of the mini games, wish they had clues. I am very disappointed with it because the mouse would jerk around a lot. I'd love my money back or a credit because it's just about unplayable if you have to keep restarting, the only way to stop the jerky pointer!! Also, six times it crashed my computer, meaning the game abruptly had a 1 second blue screen with much technicaldialogue, then it made my computer restart!! No warning, just restart! When it restarted it gave me a box that said my system had just recovered from a serious error!

wont start

[Post New]by elsie572002 on Jan 27, 09 11:46 AM
jetsetter wont start on my computer they say error

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Jan 27, 09 8:47 PM
Froggiefly, I really recommend you deal with the Big Fishes in Technical Support. It sounds to me like you have some contention with other programs that may be running in the background at the same time you're trying to play the game. For example, I had to remove Spyware Doctor from my computer this weekend because, when it scanned, it used over 200,000K of memory. That's not a typo. All sorts of nasty things happen when Windows runs short of memory, like loosing sight of your cursor, black screens, parts of graphics are missing, bogged down performance, etc.

The Tech Support group can ask questions pertinent to your system to help determine the root cause of the problem. People like us, in the chat forum, don't have access to the technical information that they do.

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Jan 27, 09 8:49 PM
elsie, what is the error message? Did you contact Tech Support yet?

cfddutchie
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by cfddutchie on Jan 29, 09 5:45 PM
I am trying to get the key to open lthe trunk. I think I am supposed to do the do re me on the piano and I followed the notes on the picture. But it not working.
What am I doing wrong??

[Post New]by bjsvin on Jan 29, 09 8:18 PM
got the keyboard, turned on control panel an played code found on picture box will not open help

[Post New]by KiwiSu on Jan 29, 09 8:31 PM
The answer to the KEY is in the picture. You only need to play La Do Ti for KEY...

[Post New]by smbrown861 on Jan 30, 09 4:24 PM
To Cherylsoccer, have you found a solution to your problem? I also have the same problem. I know where the lotion is (bottom left edge of screen) but I cannot click on it because it is outside of the screen. I only know it's there because of the glow when you use the chip.

[Post New]by Scrapcollector on Feb 1, 09 2:34 PM
Eve has me stuck on the books I just can't get it right any help would be great

perroquet
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by perroquet on Feb 1, 09 5:43 PM
cannot open the box for the ring

Edited on 02/18/2009 at 6:07:07 AM PST

perroquet
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by perroquet on Feb 2, 09 10:06 AM
perroquet wrote:cannot open the box for the ring

Seji
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by Seji on Feb 3, 09 8:15 PM
I'm having a problem with this game and I've never had one with BFG before.

I'm stuck at Antonio. I finished him but it will not unlock Eva. It's like I got half a game and I'm none too pleased about it.

BFG has always checked all games but it seems they didn't check this one very well. Items are mis-labeled, some are just missing. It's a mess of a game and not at all up to BFG quality.

I'm really sorry I downloaded and paid for it. I will be removing it from my computer.

Please take the time to check these games before you release them to us.

Thanks.

[Post New]by Compston on Feb 4, 09 2:27 AM
Hi
Im stuck too i cant open the box to get the ring out, i have tried using the numbers that are on the piece of paper
from the wall picture but its not working . Help !!!!!!!!!

perroquet
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by perroquet on Feb 18, 09 6:07 AM
Compston wrote:Hi
Im stuck too i cant open the box to get the ring out, i have tried using the numbers that are on the piece of paper
from the wall picture but its not working . Help !!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by alrentz on Feb 18, 09 6:28 AM
i think you have to look at the picture and the sun is numbered and push the dials on the box in order according to the picture...

Go to: