kelnjor
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,088 Posts

looking for the first game in this series?

[Post New]by kelnjor on Mar 9, 12 11:26 PM
hi, i have purchased this game for my daughter, but wondering if there is a first installment available? thanks

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:looking for the first game in this series?

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Mar 10, 12 12:52 AM
Hi kelnjor,

It doesn't look like Turtle Odyssey is "actively" listed on our website, but it is available for purchasing in the website's "cache". Often, old games are removed from our active game list as they are known not to work anymore for the newer operating systems.

You can find the game by clicking on the link below, but it is very important you try the game first before purchasing it to see if it works for you, by clicking the blue "Download Now" button:

Turtle Odyssey

Hope this helps!

bfgRhone

kelnjor
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,088 Posts

[Post New]by kelnjor on Mar 27, 12 12:33 AM
Hi, thanks for you reply, i am buying for my daughter, so we will test it out in trial first and then go from there.

thanks again!

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Apr 20, 12 9:43 PM
I have been playing turtle odyssey 1 and there must be a technical error in the game because you cannot defeat the fish that throws balls.
Had I have tested it beforehand, I might not have bought it.

education69
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by education69 on May 20, 12 4:38 AM
I found the first edition of Turtle Odyssey on another website. I managed to finish it in one day, but it was fun. I saw the second edition and I wanted to try the first one but couldn't find it anywhere on BFG. I googled Turtle Odyssey and it took me to several websites with the first edition of the game. Norton blocked me from downloading it at first because it wasn't familiar with the site, but after fiddling with it a little they found out it was safe and let me do it. If anybody wants it PM me and I'll see what I can do.

education69
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by education69 on May 20, 12 4:45 AM
grannylover, try waiting for the fish to deflate. Then land on him. Three times should do it. In the second part of the first edition where you get to the Temple you will meet him again and you will have firepower to kill him with by knocking out his spikey balls.

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on May 20, 12 6:17 PM
I can only deflate him once. I have never been able to jump on him a second time.
Thanks for help. I will try again.

Go to: