j20as8
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Question about the son [Spoilers!]

[Post New]by j20as8 on Mar 9, 12 11:28 PM
Alright, I don't normally start topics like this, but I'm really curious about the ending, and whether or not my hunch is right. Our hero, Ethan, he isn't the judge's son, is he? Even though it shows a grave for the artists son, I'm 99.9% convinced that Ethan is Leonard's son, hence why he has the ability to go back in time, etc. And why also everything looked so familiar!

And where does Clair fit into the picture, is she part of the cover up, or what? I am about half way through, give or take, I believe I'm on chapter 8. Any info would be appreciated! I plan to finish, but I'm dying to know some of these things!

findlaybears
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Re:Question about the son [Spoilers!]

[Post New]by findlaybears on Mar 10, 12 12:44 AM
Your hunch is correct, Ethan is Leonard's son! I don't want to devulge too much because the Bonus Chapters explain everything.

As far as Claire, let's just say that Ethan and her have met before as children. It's difficult to say anymore without spoiling the ending.

j20as8
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Question about the son [Spoilers!]

[Post New]by j20as8 on Mar 10, 12 8:44 AM
findlaybears wrote:Your hunch is correct, Ethan is Leonard's son! I don't want to devulge too much because the Bonus Chapters explain everything.

As far as Claire, let's just say that Ethan and her have met before as children. It's difficult to say anymore without spoiling the ending.

Thank you! At least I know one part of my theory was correct. As for Clair and Ethan meeting, yes, I knew that too, I just wondered what else there was to her story. Either way, I appreciate your confirming at least one hunch, now to get back to playing!

Go to: