stage 3 level 10

[Post New]by noelsmw on Mar 10, 12 6:56 AM
im stuck here at the end, i manage to get all the enemies killed except for the spinning orbs, which just bounce my hits off

janinewhite
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

Re:stage 3 level 10

[Post New]by janinewhite on Mar 11, 12 2:30 PM
Same here. The only thing I figure helps is using Sounder to keep them away while I take care of the baddies I can kill.

janinewhite
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by janinewhite on Mar 12, 12 6:28 PM
I should post on here more often - I always figure it out right after, lol. It took some time to do but I killed all the other enemies, then you just have to attack the leatherbacks (once the 7 of them are there) over and over AND avoid the eels.

[Post New]by lilrose8 on May 21, 13 2:53 PM
BUt HOW do you kill the leatherbacks? Just use tail bombs? How long does it take? I have circled 10 and more times and still it does nothing. Also, how do I kill the big purple fish in this level? I have been stuck here for weeks.

Edited on 05/21/2013 at 3:04:01 PM PST

mlogan
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by mlogan on Jul 18, 13 3:44 PM
I finally figured out the secret to the Leatherbacks. You have to circle up your friends and hit them to get the helmets to break. When they add more, you need to wait until the helmets circle around to where you can hit them. When you break all the helmets, they will surrender.

For the big purple fish, you have to let them run into a wall. This will stun them (they will turn pink) and you can attack them when they are stunned. It doesn't matter how many friends you have, you can get them with even one friend when they are stunned.

Go to: