bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

NEW build of Adventures of Robinson Crusoe is coming!

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Jan 26, 09 10:29 AM
Hello everyone. I just thought I'd take a moment to let everyone know that we are in the process of acquiring a new build of Adventures of Robinson Crusoe here at Big Fish Games. We know that many of you are having technical problems with the game. As soon as we get the new build, and it passes testing, we will post it on the website to make it available for downloading. Also, when that happens, we'll stop back in this forum to inform everyone that the new build is available.

In the meantime, if you have any problems with Adventures of Robinson Crusoe, then I would recommend that you contact our Customer Support staff. They are well trained in assisting with technical questions and concerns. You can contact them by clicking here.

Thank you for visiting the forums!

Edited on 01/26/2009 at 4:26:38 PM PST

BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

Re:NEW build of Adventures of Robinson Crusoe is coming!

[Post New]by BossBrat on Jan 26, 09 11:59 AM
Thanks for responding so quickly! That's why we love you guys so much.

john_murray2
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by john_murray2 on Jan 26, 09 12:01 PM
I have no problem with mine it runs smooth as silk they should check there computers first like there graphic cards for one

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Jan 26, 09 12:51 PM
puters checked and rechecked we all are having same problem happy a new build is on the way bella

cnmoore
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by cnmoore on Jan 26, 09 4:15 PM
Really appreciate the very fast response to my problem ticket and looking forward to new build. Thanks!

sworkca
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by sworkca on Jan 26, 09 4:17 PM
If it were strictly a computer problem I don't think they would create a new build.

Go to: