[Post New]by theoldbag on Mar 11, 12 12:25 PM
Are there any plans for a walkthrough for this game

Imberis
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,263 Posts

Re:walkthrough

[Post New]by Imberis on Mar 11, 12 3:17 PM
The mods said "maybe." The game has a pretty thorough guide in-game when you click on the "help" button. I wanted a walkthrough just to skim it and see how long the game was before I bought it, but that didn't happen.

Westel
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by Westel on Mar 31, 12 9:02 PM
Well, if you have to go to [removed by moderator] to find a walkthrough for a game you purchased from BFG, that's just crazy!

I am currently stuck with matching the fingerprint on the vial to Charles' print. Yes, I know it belongs to Charles, because I can see that it matches. However, after trying to align it using controls that don't work very well, the Objectives still say I have to match the fingerprints.

I am literally stuck here and can't find anything on the forums about this issue. The [removed by moderator] walkthrough doesn't say anything either - SO FRUSTRATING!!

Someone said that if you bring up your Objectives, then click on the particular objective, you get more information. Haven't found that to be the case.

Mm - mm - mm.

Edited on 04/08/2012 at 3:13:38 PM PST

[Post New]by cloudburst on Apr 6, 12 6:12 PM
I just skipped that part ; none of the dials worked. also missed the trowel and was never able to go back and get it. Had some inventory left over, but was able to finish game; whats that about?

[Post New]by grammakim on Apr 8, 12 1:50 PM
I had the same frustrating experience with the fingerprint puzzle. When you have it all lined up (Charles' print) and it doesn't work, try flipping completely over. Then just make very small adjustments (take your time) and you'll be able to see it trying to capture. Happily, it worked for me. Good luck!

kinget
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by kinget on Apr 8, 12 2:43 PM
I am sorry I bought this game assuming there would be a walkthrough. I always need help, and it's not always for things other people have trouble with. It spoils my pleasure in gaming when I can't finish a game.

Liz_Lemon
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by Liz_Lemon on May 26, 12 6:15 AM
kinget wrote:I am sorry I bought this game assuming there would be a walkthrough. I always need help, and it's not always for things other people have trouble with. It spoils my pleasure in gaming when I can't finish a game.

All you need to do is google the name of the game followed by walkthrough, and there will be more than one available.

[Post New]by spawner on May 27, 12 4:51 PM
Hi there gamers have you heard of the gamezbo they have every walkthrough or most of them so just go gamezbo.com

[Post New]by ladyfsgf on Mar 6, 13 5:54 PM
Wish there was a walkthrough? Help-can't get into the maids bedroom-locked. Everything is locked and the "Mrs." is sleeping. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Help!

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Jun 9, 14 12:52 AM
Don't let a lack of no walk through put you off, I used to say no walk through no game, but I've changed my mind on that, as I've tried some games with none, and they have been fantastic, more challenging, which is better, we don't want a game to be easy do we?!

Go to: