Finding the cats

[Post New]by Underthebridge on Mar 11, 12 12:41 PM
I only found 1/2 of the cats... is there something special that will happen if I find all of them? Please advise.. ...
Thank you

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:Finding the cats

[Post New]by burf90 on Mar 11, 12 1:09 PM
You just get a little notice that says congratulations and that all of the frightened cats are now out of hiding. It doesn't affect anything else in the game, so no worries. If you ever decide to play through again, you can work on finding them then.

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Mar 11, 12 3:11 PM
burf90 wrote:You just get a little notice that says congratulations and that all of the frightened cats are now out of hiding. It doesn't affect anything else in the game, so no worries. If you ever decide to play through again, you can work on finding them then.

Thank you as I was wondering the same thing.

sanpry
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by sanpry on Mar 11, 12 11:37 PM
so, are the cats all over or only in certain scenes?
thanks
sandy

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Mar 12, 12 12:35 PM
There is one cat in most scenes, but not every scene has a cat. There also a couple of scenes that have two cats. I found all of them well before I actually finished the game, so you have access to most if not all of them fairly early on. They vary in size, but are about the size a real cat should be in relation to where you see them. They are also all actual cats, not pictures or outlines, as far as I recall. (Well, they are if you can call cats in a game "actual" cats...)

sanpry
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by sanpry on Mar 12, 12 9:54 PM
thanks for that, above, i love this game and like to find all the objects, next best thing to the morfing object. sorry for spelling sandy

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Mar 16, 12 2:04 PM
The first time I played, I found only half of the cats. I played again in hard mode and by the time I got to the end I was 2 short. So instead of going to save the boy I first went off to find the 2 missing cats and found them LOL.

Go to: