bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Egypt: Secret of five Gods forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 13, 12 12:10 AM
Welcome to Egypt: Secret of five Gods forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Egypt: Secret of five Gods players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

jojo250
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Welcome to Egypt: Secret of five Gods forum

[Post New]by jojo250 on Mar 14, 12 10:43 AM
I can't get the gold for trade in the marketplace. It justs allows me to send the trader way. What am I doing wrong?

[Post New]by GallupC on Apr 2, 12 5:21 PM
I have gotton to the end of the game but I can't figure out how to get to the other side. Any ideas?

[Post New]by bearcubs59 on Apr 4, 12 8:58 PM
jojo250 wrote:I can't get the gold for trade in the marketplace. It justs allows me to send the trader way. What am I doing wrong?

[Post New]by welshgirl88 on May 30, 12 11:24 AM
I installed this game yesterday and it has crashed my computer! I now have to reboot my computer which means i will lose EVERYTHING on there! Including photos of my nephews first moments in life!

I am really not happy with this and will not be purchasing another game off this site! Appalled is not the word!!!!

[Post New]by Druidlover on Aug 9, 12 7:32 PM
jojo250 wrote:I can't get the gold for trade in the marketplace. It justs allows me to send the trader way. What am I doing wrong?

PPRO
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by PPRO on Feb 18, 13 10:35 AM
I must really be stupid. I am on level 3 and can't figure out how to build a barracks. The only choices seem to be house, farm or quarry. So I can't get rid of the bandits. Help please.

Go to: