Walkthrough available

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Walkthrough available

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 26, 09 2:56 PM
I just noticed that there's a walkthrough for this game posted on [removed by moderator].

Edited on 11/16/2010 at 1:17:01 PM PST

reba1921
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available

[Post New]by reba1921 on Jan 29, 09 2:22 PM
i saw the same thing posted at [removed by moderator]....but i never found the walkthrough...got a clue?

Edited on 11/16/2010 at 1:17:18 PM PST

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 29, 09 6:28 PM
I'll PM you the link.

Hortense
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by Hortense on Jan 30, 09 4:13 PM
Could you give me the link for the walk-thru for Robinson Crusoe? Many thanks.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 30, 09 4:22 PM
I'll PM you. For anybody else, google "[removed by moderator] robinson crusoe tips" and it should be the first link.

Edited on 11/16/2010 at 1:17:31 PM PST

LavonaRann
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

Walkthrough available - several key differences in game and walkthru

[Post New]by LavonaRann on Apr 9, 09 4:49 PM
For instance ...it purports to explain how to deal with al lthe "blue" items . but there is a cookie in blue in the house (chapter 6 I think) that has no mention in the walkthru at all.

What is worse is that a search in this forum doesn't show anything for cookie either ... it's the place with the cuckoo blue item ..

also it tells you to take the poison bottle but clicking on it does not take it ..

There are other differences too

edsue
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by edsue on Apr 5, 10 8:48 AM
lordkalvan wrote:I'll PM you. For anybody else, google "[removed by moderator] robinson crusoe ti
ps" and it should be the first link.
thinks alot for the info

Edited on 11/16/2010 at 1:17:50 PM PST

[Post New]by jackie0107 on Apr 27, 10 3:05 PM
I am stuck with the dog

[Post New]by disgustedplayer on Oct 15, 10 11:36 PM
i am stuck in the hobby room i have found all the objects on the list but it keeps saying there is something there i still need to do. anyone know what it could be that i am missing? i need a walkthrough badly

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Oct 16, 10 12:27 AM
Older games released before BF started publishing their own walthroughs can be googled with title and walkthrough in google search. Usually some turn up on other sites like the one named above.

Or, post your specific question as a separate topic on the game specific forum like here, start a new post and there is a better chance of it being seen by a gamer who may be able to help. Most people who already played the game may pass right by this one if they aren't looking for a WT. Sorry, but played this one so long ago I don't remember much what I did where. But it was a fun game and doable or I'd not been able to finish it. Wish I could help.

If you haven't played the most recent Robinson Crusoe and Cursed Pirates, don't miss out on a lot of fun. Very funny off the edge game and way improved over the first.

granniema
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by granniema on Mar 30, 11 1:49 AM
There was a walkthrough and I printed it off but I went today to check something and it is gone,out of here as in no more as it was one of the older games that may be the reason I went to reload a game and it was so old they didn't have it any more so I couldn't reload it but they gave me a free game to take it's place very nice of them
The newer HOG are much more challenging then they were in the 90's and yes I have been with BF that long I my first game from them in 95 didn't have that many HOG just marble poppers and puzzle games I am 63 now my doctor says it is a good way to exercise your brain cells the games with the mini puzzles in them where you have to flip and match items are good for memory I have fibromylgia so they help me in other ways also at last count I have around 200 BF games and I play them over and over because the object are never the same after you finish a game and go back and start over yes I am a BF HOG addict being a resent widow it helps to keep me occupied while am alone.I can 't wait for the next HOG to come out. So that is just my thoughts on the matter but everyone has one keep it up BF you have all kinds of games should be able to please us all.I know the fishes that have Mac really don't care for HOG but I say keep them coming LOL Thank for listening have a great time gaming

Walkthrough available

[Post New]by PDLifer on Apr 9, 11 5:06 PM
lordkalvan wrote:I just noticed that there's a walkthrough for this game posted on [removed by moderator].

12george
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by 12george on Jul 31, 11 4:34 PM
Why no walkthrough???? what are we suppose to do if we get stuck...if you don't have one what is wrong with one of the fishies telling us where we can find it?????????????Who wants to buy the game if there is no help..

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Feb 22, 12 3:35 PM
I like walkthroughs too but only as a last resort.... the challenges are fun.

[Post New]by Java8988 on Apr 27, 12 7:47 AM
Hi I'm stuck and was after the walkthru as a last resort.

Can anyone help me.

notdeadyet
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by notdeadyet on Jun 8, 12 8:19 PM
Can someone email me the source of the walkthrough?I am trying to figure out where
to put the water melon to get the honey. It doesn't help that my hands are slow due to arthritis.

sid123
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by sid123 on Sep 22, 12 9:37 PM
lordkalvan wrote:I'll PM you the link.

[Post New]by lioony on Nov 13, 12 10:56 PM
I'll PM you.

[Post New]by pacecat on Feb 25, 13 10:17 PM
please tell mje where I can find the walkthrough for Adventures of Robinson Crusoe. Thank you

[Post New]by imglrybnd on Mar 29, 13 10:43 AM
Help! can anyone tell me how to light the candle to go down into the well?
I can't find a match or anything to light it with. Thanks

Go to: