How to get through Thoth's Riddle?

[Post New]by momof4mimi2 on Mar 13, 12 12:01 PM
Any one of any clue? Been working at this for hours.

Re:How to get through Thoth's Riddle?

[Post New]by satexasgirl on Mar 13, 12 12:38 PM
I'm stuck here too. I'm not very good with slider puzzles so any help would appreciated.

[Post New]by satexasgirl on Mar 13, 12 2:13 PM
hi there momof4mimi2, I finally managed to do it, but i wasn't able to take a screenshot of the solution before the guy got to the treasure and I can't tell you how I did it. I wish I could be of more help. Just play around with the tiles. If you start with the guy and start contacting tiles you'll see a path with green dots-no dots the the path is not connected.

Badut
Herring
Herring
345 Posts

[Post New]by Badut on Mar 14, 12 2:30 AM
If it is the level where you have to connect the pipes, I was confused, too. I thought you had to connect ALL the pipes - but you dont.

Just make a path between the two persons - not that hard. (Or was I just lucky? )

[Post New]by momof4mimi2 on Mar 14, 12 11:24 AM
Thank you satexasgirl I thought that I had to use all the road pieces.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Mar 15, 12 12:16 PM
Are you saying that you can't skip these puzzles or whatever they are?

ETA: Just saw satexasgirl's review in the reviews thread:

satexasgirl wrote:For the most part I like the game. The first few riddles were decent, but Thot's and Isis's harder. I'm currently stuck on Isis's and I'm beyond frustrated at this point. I really wish the developers had had offered a skip here-I'm just not fast enough. If I had known that I would have such a hard time completing two different levels such as these I doubt I would have purchased the game. I was never much of a strategy/ TM fan, but I do enjoy games similar to this and have several like it. Graphically those are all much better games and they run much smoother than this. I play on a Toshiba Satellite laptop running Windows 7. I had changed my screen resolution as others had mentioned in order to get the game to run full screen but found that if I switched between the game and the desktop more than once I had problems with my cursor. So having switched back, I'm off to give the game another chance.

I hadn't realised that there are riddles that can't be skipped. I am not good with some things, like sliders (depending on what type of slider game it is), and just thinking that I may be stuck in the middle of the game, and can't continue, because I can't do one of the riddles, decided me not to buy this game after all. Shame...

Edited on 03/15/2012 at 1:34:36 PM PST

[Post New]by Sunydoesitbetter on Mar 16, 12 5:57 AM
I can't seem to get past this puzzle either. It is starting to get very irritating. I wish I had read all of the reviews. I would not have bought this either if I had known I couldn't skip it if I couldn't do it.

emrettig
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by emrettig on Mar 26, 12 2:00 PM
Someone needs to provide a walk through to Thoth's riddle. I have tried multiple times and cannot get through. Like someone mentioned earlier I am very poor at these types of slider puzzles...when I have one in my hands I usually pop out a second tile It is extremely frustrating.

Lucy1997
Clownfish
Clownfish
852 Posts

[Post New]by Lucy1997 on Mar 28, 12 9:52 PM
The puzzle is much easier once you realized that you don't need to have all the pieces in place--you just need one path that connects the two. I worked at it from both ends, which usually speeds up the process.

auntymom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by auntymom on Mar 29, 12 3:28 PM
I cannot do the slider game. Period. Needs to have a skip puzzle option.

auntymom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by auntymom on Mar 29, 12 3:28 PM

auntymom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by auntymom on Mar 29, 12 3:29 PM

auntymom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

auntymom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

emrettig
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by emrettig on Mar 31, 12 9:58 PM
Finally made it through by following the advice to work from both ends. Reminded me of how I tell grandson (age 6) to work through mazes.

cleep100
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by cleep100 on Dec 30, 12 8:07 PM
I was stuck on the fourth riddle for a while. I'm shocked that this game doesn't have a skip button. Anyway, I finally made it. Just keep trying. Start clicking as soon as the first row pops up, and keep clicking. You will eventually get it.

Go to: