pugmom2
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

Trading in Market Does Not Work

[Post New]by pugmom2 on Mar 13, 12 1:19 PM
I have tried all various ways to trade. I have more than enough inventory. But trader goes off and does not bring back any gold. I have uninstalled and tried a new profile. Trader is NOT working. Please BFG see other posts about the sames issue.
I also installed Microsoft DirectX so I am sure I now have the most up to date version.

Edited on 03/13/2012 at 1:25:21 PM PST

Leenie14
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:Trading in Market Does Not Work

[Post New]by Leenie14 on Mar 13, 12 2:28 PM
I had the same problem! Here's how I do it: when you see the trader come in, click on the market. I believe to the left is the "food" and to the right is "stone". Click on the NUMBERS; not the little circle in the middle. It took me forever to figure this out, so I know how frustrating it can be. Hope this helps!

squishy2020
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by squishy2020 on Mar 22, 12 2:05 AM
Trader has to be in the market to make the trade; found that the clicking on the green arrows has to be quite firm - watch the numbers on your resources change

The arrows will be gray if you do not have enough resources to exchange

[Post New]by lavergnecarol on Sep 24, 14 6:44 PM
i want to thank leenie14 and squishy2020 for their help with the trader in this game. i had figured that i needed to click on the market when the trader was there and to use the numbers, but i had to read their comments before i figured out what i was doing wrong. this is not the best game i have played. there are no clear instructions for many parts of the game. i got this free, and i dont know that i would pay for this. i love most of the egyptian games but this was not fully thought out. thank you for listening.

Go to: