ring box

[Post New]by kateydo on Jan 26, 09 4:15 PM
can some 1 tell me how to open the ring box in the safe or tell me where to find the hint for it ty xxxx

Sante001
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

Re:ring box

[Post New]by Sante001 on Jan 26, 09 6:22 PM
There is a picture on the table, click on it. A piece of paper will appear with numbers on it. Following the sequence of the numbers as you hit the different points on the "star" on top of the ring box. There is also a piece of paper with numbers on it in the trash basket. I cann't remember which is for the safe and which is for the ring box. Since you got into the safe, you have already used one set of numbers.

[Post New]by Miseryguts on Jan 27, 09 6:46 PM
The photo is actually on the mirror (bottom left corner), but I'm sure you've probably foundit by now.

Saltheart
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by Saltheart on Feb 9, 09 11:02 PM
Well, I found the stupid picture. The numbers? 1,3,4,5, and 6. NO 2!!! And when I ASSUME the other one is 2, they all switch their lights on, then back off like it's wrong. And the stupid buttons don't correspond, like maybe the photo diagram is printed upside down or something. STUPID GAME!!!

[Post New]by Aryianna on Feb 15, 09 11:30 PM
The ring box code is in the shape of a star basically. The bottom number is a 2 and the top number is the 1, so you do have numbers 1-6.

perroquet
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by perroquet on Feb 18, 09 5:57 AM
Aryianna wrote:The ring box code is in the shape of a star basically. The bottom number is a 2 and the top number is the 1, so you do have numbers 1-6.

Go to: