[Post New]by cleoladycat on Mar 14, 12 12:30 AM
Any comments fishes?

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

Re:Todays DD March 14 2012

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Mar 14, 12 2:05 AM
I have only played the first round on this one but it looks like a buy for the pure nostalgia of remembering when I used to collect scraps ( those were the days before technology LOL)

calsmom2001
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,785 Posts

[Post New]by calsmom2001 on Mar 14, 12 4:44 AM
If you want something to just relax, this is a nice little game. It's fun to look through the various categories of scrapbooking items (kind of like "Can You See What I See?" for grown-ups). And this game has a great built-in magnifier - something MANY more devs should consider for those of us whose vision isn't what it used to be....along with many other things!

At 2.99, what do you have to lose? Give it a whirl!

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on Mar 14, 12 11:48 AM
Took just a few minutes of the demo for me to decide this is not a game I wish to purchase... even at the Daily Deal price. Since I am a creative person, I thought it might be one I'd enjoy, but it isn't.

If you love games with lots of hidden object searches, be sure to give it a try. Then if you like it, hurry and "snap it up" before the sale ends.

Classicaljazz

kisskeeps
Catfish
Catfish
1,508 Posts

[Post New]by kisskeeps on Mar 14, 12 3:31 PM
What calsmom said.

Survivor01
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Survivor01 on Mar 14, 12 6:06 PM
I like it. It's not real challenging, but not too easy. I like the real pictures (as someone said, like "Can You See What I See". I do scrapbooking so it's interesting to see the layouts. The scrapbooking isn't hard at all. I didn't get the last star on the first one because I tend to be conservative with embellishments. On the second one, I got all the stars. One thing I didn't realize on the first one is that you will earn the last star as you add stuff to the page. In other words, keep putting stuff on the page until the star lights up. (Hope that's not too confusing.)

I'm going to buy this one because it's different and light.

gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Mar 14, 12 11:48 PM
I wanted to like this... the scrapbook pages were a hoot... but the H0 items were just too small and it was annoying having to use the magnifier all the time. So no buy here even at the DD price.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Apr 16, 12 1:45 PM

WASTE OF MONEY

I've gone in and out of this game and every time that I click on the hint button it's circling an area wherein I've clicked and clicked and clicked and clicked and clicked and clicked all over the area and not only do I NOT see a jukebox, there's no jukebox in the area to pick up from my mouse's point of view.

Deleting this game as I typed this post.

MEnr56

Go to: