bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Post any Mega World Smash technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Mar 14, 12 1:01 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post any Mega World Smash technical issues here only

[Post New]by hlchlc on Mar 19, 12 6:33 PM
I purchased this game because I love these types of games, but it keeps crashing my computer when I get to level 56. I have unistalled and reinstalled the game and it happened again, I'm afraid to even open it again. Hoping to get it fixed or I will ask for my money back.

[Post New]by dsf4games on Mar 21, 12 7:06 PM
I am having the same problem. Only my computer crashes on level 58. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still it crashes. I agree with hichic there needs to be a fix or I will want my money refunded.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Mar 23, 12 9:58 AM
Same exactly problem here! around level 56-58 the game crashes and it froze my entire computer a few times.
This is a great game - please fix this!

[Post New]by emerisle222 on Mar 30, 12 9:11 AM
I have had the same problem. My game crashes and goes all wonky at level 58 regardless of which avatar I use. If I don't exit out of the game soon enough it crashes my whole computer. I really hope that Big Fish fixes this glitch.

[Post New]by susieq2282 on Mar 30, 12 12:22 PM
I am also having this problem, freezes up at level 58. Has anyone gotten any answers?

[Post New]by rfoggo on Mar 30, 12 5:53 PM
Running Windows 7 Home Edition-64 bit Operating System , 4 Gb of Mem. Game crashs on level 58. Uninstalled, reinstalled, ect,ect. Any patches, fixes, ect that will fix this issue? I like this game and want to finish it. Thx.

[Post New]by blondcanadia on Apr 6, 12 2:00 PM
At least you can get to level 58 i can only get to level 27 with female and level 7 with male avatar. It is the same level each time when the red and yellow boxes blow up the metal boxes. Right as soon as my ball hits either colored square it freezes my whole computer and forces a restart.\

Very Discouraged.

[Post New]by cook4fun on Apr 11, 12 3:03 PM
Like many others my game has failed on Level 58, and I agree if they can not fix it - I too would like my money for at least the game credit.

[Post New]by TNBear on May 19, 12 4:26 AM
I, also, am having the game freeze at level 58. I only purchased this game a couple of weeks ago. I am sorely disappointed that Big Fish, after two months of notification has not addressed this issue. I am even more disappointed that they continue to offer and sell this obviously flawed game.

NOT a happy camper here.

gofjim
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by gofjim on Dec 16, 12 3:38 AM
SOLUTION TO CRASHING? Hi everyone. I had the same problems with freezing/crashing at level 58, both roboboy and the girl. I sent a query to Bigfish and got assistance from a very nice person called Croix. I ended up installing 'Intel HD Graphics Driver for Windows 7' then uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Now it is playing fine. I've got to the end of the first two and now the mummy and am working through the professor's levels. This isn't the first time I've sent a query to Bigfish and I must say that they are always very helpful (and NO I'm not on their staff or getting paid to say so - it's the truth). If you aren't using Windows 7 then - without wishing to insult anyone's intelligence - ask them. Best of luck. Cheers, Jim.

gmwilcox
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by gmwilcox on Jan 10, 13 1:50 PM
I still have the problems listed above, I checked Intel and they do not support the driver that came with this computer. I guess I will click the green envelope and see if Big Fish has any more suggestions. Thanks for the help gofjim, I wish it could have done the trick for me. Hopefully it did help other folks.

Go to: