loriaudio
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

i finished the game if you need any tips i'll help

[Post New]by loriaudio on Mar 14, 12 6:08 PM
i love games that take a long time to finish like this one . royal envoy 2 collectors edition is another one so is 4 elements II managed to finish it with a few tips from this forum( so thanks for those)
)

Re: i finished the game if you need any tips i'll help

[Post New]by discodh1 on Mar 14, 12 7:03 PM
getting beyond 20000 gold?
how do you get rid of volcanoes?

[Post New]by rjbresume1 on Mar 14, 12 11:28 PM
how do you get above 20000 gold I cant figure it out

[Post New]by stieglitz on Mar 15, 12 7:34 AM
How in the world do you get boards!!! Stuck without them. Thanks!

[Post New]by WyldKitE on Mar 15, 12 4:01 PM
I need help, the whole place is on fire, and I cant get them put out, should I just start over?

[Post New]by flyfifer on Mar 17, 12 9:32 AM
fires = just click the hand of god he will put them out if not click on building on fire a bell will ring and the men will put it out.
boards = need to build timber mill
valcanos = use swamp boards to cover
100 roads = 1 road is 1 stone road block
2 and 3 hours without a strike you must keep store of cabbage,fish and wheat up
to see other trophies to win go into STATISTICS click on medal under ring you need to do all to get up to 2000.
when merchants ask for more than 20,000 money let mana fill right up click on merchant on left it will tell you to fulfill this request press mana does the rest.
hope this helps

Edited on 03/17/2012 at 9:37:50 AM PST

cappy54
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by cappy54 on Mar 18, 12 10:22 AM
I need Help. I am trying to build the University..Have two stone excavations but cant seem to get the 30 more stones to build!...They are selling my excess BUT I cant get over the amount that I need...What should I do?

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Mar 18, 12 2:06 PM
cappy54 wrote:I need Help. I am trying to build the University..Have two stone excavations but cant seem to get the 30 more stones to build!...They are selling my excess BUT I cant get over the amount that I need...What should I do?

Build a barn. That ups the storage for all your resources except money and mana.

[Post New]by meljoy444 on Mar 18, 12 6:25 PM
Hi, I just started this game today. I can't figure out how to get gold, unless I use the hand of God which takes mana and I have none left? Yet, my challenge is to get 250 gold. I went to the help menu, but it doesn't give instructions on how to acquire the gold? I would appreciate any tips. Also, I have never been to this forum before and am not sure if I can find my way back, so, if you could email me at wecarebookstore@aol.com, I would appreciate it tons! Thank you!

[Post New]by bigfishplayer11 on Mar 20, 12 5:41 PM
discodh1 wrote:getting beyond 20000 gold?
how do you get rid of volcanoes?

HatesTimers
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by HatesTimers on Mar 20, 12 8:43 PM
meljoy444 wrote:Hi, I just started this game today. I can't figure out how to get gold, unless I use the hand of God which takes mana and I have none left?

Build a school, study "money", build a market. That activates the "market" button in that circle with the "build" and "science" buttons. Click on that to enter the market, where you can sell stuff for gold. You can use the Hand of God to make logs or planks, then sell them. This is 4 times more mana efficient than pulling gold from the mine. You can also build lumberjack cabins to generate lots of logs, and lumber mills for planks. Building barns for more storage also helps a lot, as you can then generate more than 50 logs/planks per turn.

There are buildings that are supposed to generate gold directly, but the amount they give is insignificant. After a certain quest the game will auto-sell surplus that you can't store, but the amount you get is small compared to what you get from selling manually.

preserved
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by preserved on Mar 20, 12 9:00 PM
Hope you stick around for a while with all your help, I can't get my knowledge points past 140. I'll try another barn but I don't seem to have the room. Help!!!

Happy in my 70's

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Mar 20, 12 9:07 PM
preserved wrote: Hope you stick around for a while with all your help, I can't get my knowledge points past 140. I'll try another barn but I don't seem to have the room. Help!!!

Happy in my 70's

A barn won't up the limit on knowledge points. A barn ups the limit on everything except knowledge and money. You need to build/upgrade schools and, eventually, universities. Happy gaming!

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 21, 12 7:51 AM
HatesTimers wrote:There are buildings that are supposed to generate gold directly, but the amount they give is insignificant.
At Level 1 they're indeed pretty poor. But at Level 3, even a Market generates 5 Gold while consuming only 1 Food, far better return than selling Food--and w/o any ongoing player involvement--while a Bank produces 45 for 6.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 21, 12 7:55 AM
flyfifer wrote:when merchants ask for more than 20,000 money
They don't, because that would be not only unreasonable but impossible. 20,000 is the maximum Gold the game allows at one time. The numerals don't turn red, the number just sticks there w/o increasing.

But by the time you hit that ceiling, you really don't need to worry about money anyway.

[Post New]by kellie1926 on Mar 21, 12 12:43 PM
stuck at 120 rocks need 150 for univ. how do i get more rocks allowed

HatesTimers
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by HatesTimers on Mar 21, 12 3:05 PM
GeorgeTSLC wrote:At Level 1 they're indeed pretty poor. But at Level 3, even a Market generates 5 Gold while consuming only 1 Food, far better return than selling Food--and w/o any ongoing player involvement--while a Bank produces 45 for 6.

The big limitation is area. In the same area as the market that generates 5 gold you could have a lumberjack cabin that generates 30 logs, which you can sell for 60 gold. That's 12 times better for the area used. A lumber mill makes planks that are worth 120, (but it takes a little more area, and some logs as input). The bank is better than the market, but it takes a lot of area (3x3) and it still only gives 45.

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Mar 22, 12 12:38 PM
GeorgeTSLC wrote:
flyfifer wrote:when merchants ask for more than 20,000 money
They don't, because that would be not only unreasonable but impossible. 20,000 is the maximum Gold the game allows at one time. The numerals don't turn red, the number just sticks there w/o increasing.

But by the time you hit that ceiling, you really don't need to worry about money anyway.

Actually, they do, and what a surprise that was! What you need to do is, first, have the 20,000 in reserve, then build up your mana so that, when you click on the quest picture, the "Fulfill" button is lit up. The difference between the 20,000 and what they are asking for will be "made up" by using your mana.

[Post New]by zsenikem on Mar 24, 12 2:30 AM
Did I miss an instruction or something? It won't let me build the theater. It says I need 200 planks and that I only have 170. I've built additional lumber mills but can't seem to get it to increase the amount. Any suggestions? Oh, I've also built several more taverns as well. I'm stuck.Pls help..

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 24, 12 10:21 AM
You're right--only in my case it was the Builders' Guild asking.

But I'm not at all sure whether or not it has anything to do with mana. After I clicked "Fulfill immediately", the amount of Gold hadn't changed. So I do wonder whether the amount displayed is less than the amount actually stored.

On the third hand, this has happened in other cases, where the request turned out simply to require accumulating just so much, not handing it over.

OH, well.

Edited on 03/24/2012 at 10:22:36 AM PST

Go to: