HELP!!!! Honey/Beer/Remedy

[Post New]by orangereply on Mar 14, 12 10:24 PM
PLEASE I need help! I am close to the end, about to make the remedy and I have everything but the beer!!!! I traded everything to get all the ingredients but I have nothing left to give for the beer. People are posting that I was supposed to get two helpings of the honey and use one for beer, but I only had 1 helping of honey that I already used Is there anyway to fix this without having to go back and play the whole game over again???? THANKS!!!!

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:HELP!!!! Honey/Beer/Remedy

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Mar 15, 12 4:05 AM
Hi orangereply,

I took a look around and it looks like there are some great tips over in the following thread:

I don't know what's going on with your game. When I got honey from the Temple, I got 2. anyone else get 2? I got 1 bottle of honey, but there were 2 servings of it.

Need an item back?

Also, a great way to find a specific answer without searching through page after page of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums, which you’ll find on the upper-right side of this page.

Just choose a specific game from the drop-down menu and type in some keywords like "beer honey" and then all of the posts in that forum containing those words will appear!

I hope this helps, and happy gaming!

bfgRhone

Re:HELP!!!! Honey/Beer/Remedy

[Post New]by LadyWode on Feb 25, 13 7:46 AM
YES, we got honey 2x but we didn't know it...I just fiqured it out with some research, too!
I found a walkthrough from a very thorough gamer who gives good hints!
When you collect the honey you are getting 2 BOTTLES although ONLY 1 shows! It is not marked with a "2" as the papyrus is. So when you make the first remedy do not think (as I must have) that because you see the honey BACK IN THE INVENTORY that it didn't take and put the honey in AGAIN! That is the honey that you use to buy the beer! Whomever owns this game now should fix that. I am almost at the end of the game and I purposely bought the beer right after the 1st remedy to make sure that this was true. Good luck-if you know what you did it doesn't take so long to get back there.

Go to: