vegas penny slots

[Post New]by sassy5w on Mar 15, 12 1:03 AM
Have you had this happen to you? You try a game out and then decide to purchase it and you really enjoy the games that were presented to you and played and then; as soon as you purchase it you go to play the games that you enjoyed and WALLAH THE GAMES ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THAN THE ONE YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE PURCHASING.................I am now very wary about purchasing another game through Big Fish because it is not going to be the one that I wanted

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:vegas penny slots

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Mar 15, 12 2:58 AM
Hi sassy5w,

Do you mean that you purchased Vacation Mogul, but turned out to be Vegas Penny Slots? If so, something may have been mixed up in the shopping cart during your checkout.

I recommend getting in touch with Customer Support, so they can take care of this for you. You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the right of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope this helps!

bfgRhone

Go to: