webster
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Welcome to Snowy Lunch Rush forum

[Post New]by webster on Sep 19, 08 6:15 PM
Please come out with a snowy lunch rush 2 I love this game!

kimaw
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by kimaw on Sep 20, 08 8:47 PM
I agree. Snowy Lunch Rush is one of my favorite games. How far have you made it in the game?

saulsim
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by saulsim on Oct 4, 08 7:44 AM
I played it quite a bit.
I forgot where I got up to.
But I know someone in my family who finished the game.

[Post New]by Kitty012 on Jan 11, 09 5:22 PM
I've lost my Snowy game and can't find the file here on big fish... How do I get it back? Please please help.

Kitty

flipper70
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by flipper70 on Jan 12, 09 9:52 AM
Kitty012, if you bought the game at Big Fish, you should be able to go in under "My Account" and then under "Purchse History". It should list the games you've bought and give you an opportunity to reinstall games you've lost. If you didn't buy the game at Big Fish, maybe you could find it at another site. I got into Big Fish after this game, but it sounds fun. Any idea who published the game?

Edited on 01/12/2009 at 11:21:22 AM PST

[Post New]by Kitty012 on Jan 13, 09 5:01 PM
I use my Purchase History all the time, but this time it says the file can not be found. I love the game so much I'm willing to go to another site even tho I would have to pay lots.

Kitty

flipper70
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by flipper70 on Jan 14, 09 5:49 AM
I found the game you are looking for at Gamehouse games. I don't know what the cost per game is, but I know they have the Snowy:Lunch Rush game there. I hope you this helps, and good gaming!!

jojo2311
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by jojo2311 on Feb 6, 09 6:52 AM
Hi Kitty012. I am having the same problem. I bought this game and now can't find it to re-install. When I go into purchase history, it can't find the file, and like you say, doesn't seem to be available any more. I intend to get to the bottom of this, since my good money paid for that game, and there's no way i'm buying it again. I'll keep you posted.

[Post New]by Kitty012 on Feb 6, 09 3:06 PM
Hi, Nice to meet you. After all the questions and things I still can't get an answer. I've even bought the game twice and can not now reinstall it to save my life. I sure wish someone would answer.

Kitty

firestone1960
Flounder
Flounder
2,309 Posts

[Post New]by firestone1960 on Feb 6, 09 5:52 PM
hey Kitty - sorry no one has helped you.

If you bought the game here on BFG, and it is not listed on your account history, the easiest thing to do is send a copy of the purchase confirmation to BFG explaining that it is not listed on your history...I'm sure they will take care of this for you.

I actually had this happen to me, i had 4 games that didn't show up on history, so I sent copy of confirmations to them and they took care of the problem.

good luck.

jojo2311
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by jojo2311 on Feb 7, 09 10:10 AM
Hi firestone1960,

Hi also to Kitty012! I'm not sure if the same applies with Kitty, but when I look in my purchase history, the game is there. It's just that when I click on it to re-intall it, it says the file cannot be found. It appears the game has vanished into thin air!

Don't worry Kitty! We will overcome this nonsense with BFG! Lol!

Edited on 02/07/2009 at 10:10:58 AM PST

[Post New]by Kitty012 on Feb 8, 09 2:19 AM
Yes, that is what is happening to me also. It shows on my history, but when I try to download it I get an error message saying the file can not be found. I really love this game and want it back... now!! LOL..... Someone from
BFG Please fix this problem.

Kitty

katiepops
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by katiepops on Dec 14, 09 2:55 PM
Same thing has happened to me. It shows on my purchase history but it no longer exists to download (or re-download in my case) on BFG. I am not buying it somewhere else, I already paid for it. I know this is an old thread but did any of you get an answer to this problem?

dogden2
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by dogden2 on Aug 9, 10 11:45 AM
big fish no longer sells snowy lunch rush you guys need to go to customer service and get another game.

Edited on 08/09/2010 at 2:07:05 PM PST

Go to: