Mouchie
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

The library safe Help !!

[Post New]by Mouchie on Mar 15, 12 9:12 AM
Hi,

I opened the safe in the library, put the key in center, but it doesn't do anything except shake and make a noise. What should I do please ?

Thanks

Mouchie

Edited on 03/15/2012 at 9:20:49 AM PST

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

Re:The library safe Help !!

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Mar 22, 12 11:59 AM
Hi Mouchie,

It looks like this part was a bit tricky. One player was able to get past it this way:

Valdy wrote: After I inserted the key, nothing happened either. So what I did was mess about with one of the funny symbols at the bottom left, and when I got another symbol in the middle spot, then the key turned and the safe opened.
It seems that although I seem to have added a wrong symbol, I was still able to remove the knob in the middle to reveal the keyhole, but the safe would only open once I changed a symbol. Obviously it hadn't been the right one...

So just mess with one of those symbols, moving it one at a time and see if anything comes of it.

I hope that helps!

bfgCimarron

[Post New]by PrincessRoyal29 on Oct 9, 13 10:32 AM
Thanks Valady! But the answer for me was to change the symbol in the upper right corner, the symbol ISN'T the XX but the x's 'on top of each other', again NOT side by side x's but the x's 'ON TOP OF EACH OTHER'! i.e.,

1st: J
2nd: x
x
3rd: start at the 1st symbol, click to the 4th.
4th: Green

[Post New]by karenre on Apr 27, 14 11:58 PM
I had started this game and got stuck at the code for the safe. I looked on the web for any help that there was, and finally found a walkthrough that told me that after I got the screen asking for the code, you have to go back into the workshop, and click on the mannequin in the corner to get the blue key, then take it back to the safe and use the key which will help you get the right code...mine was:J,, XX, digital 2 with the symbols above and below it and green. i hope this helps, if anyone wants the link to the walkthrough I have, please feel free to message me. I am glad to help!!!

Go to: