Stuck on task 21, Europe campaign, big show

[Post New]by mni104 on Mar 15, 12 7:07 PM
Task 21: make a big show, music, effects, 4 four-star tricks, 2 5-star tricks. No failures.

I already created a big show. It has been running for sometime now. It has 2 five stars shows with the dogs and 2 four stars shows with the artist and 3 four stars shows with the dogs. The numbers are perfect, no failures or possibility of failure. I included the fire effect to every act and they all have different music and lighting effects I bought. What am I missing? Need help please. Thanks.

Re:Stuck on task 21, Europe campaign, big show

[Post New]by munchkinwidget on May 21, 12 6:36 PM
you're probably in a glitch. That has happened to me before and i had to start my game over.

[Post New]by dancemic1 on Jun 25, 13 1:40 AM
I'm having the same problem and I really do not want to start over after putting all this time and effort into getting this far. Is there a way to not have to start over??

[Post New]by puppydogtails on Mar 2, 14 6:41 AM
Maybe missing the impression points? Sometimes, you have to add a few more funny acts, or thrill acts to gain the task. The dog acts aren't that funny. Check the scores for each act, then see where you are low on the impression you were supposed to make. So many thrill points, so many fun, so many art points etc.

Adding cheap effects increases thrill points, etc. If that helps and you don't have enough thrilling acts. I think this one required an certain amount of 'impression'. don't remember.

circusguy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by circusguy on Aug 12, 14 11:26 PM
dancemic1 wrote:I'm having the same problem and I really do not want to start over after putting all this time and effort into getting this far. Is there a way to not have to start over??

Well if your at that quest you arent really far cause if i remember that is the last quest before you get performer wave 1 wich means : b ear,clown,artis and trainer.

[Post New]by magic_love91 on Aug 15, 14 3:41 AM
But there must be someone in here who can tell us/me how to complete the task?
I've tried everything I can think of and NOTHING happens except that I make some money.

Please help!

circusguy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by circusguy on Dec 16, 14 4:47 AM
You probably need more points,like thrill points,art points etc.
For most of the shows you also need a good liking,if people don't like it,you can't go further.

Go to: