_Les
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Play for the Train

[Post New]by _Les on Mar 15, 12 8:47 PM
I cannot figure out how to play for the train. Any help would be appreciated.

sewbizzy
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Re:Play for the Train

[Post New]by sewbizzy on Mar 16, 12 11:59 AM
You have to get on the train - pay for a ticket to any destination - you'll be asked if you want to play a game of poker while traveling on the train, you need to win that game in order to win the train.

[Post New]by stormie1342 on Apr 19, 12 8:18 PM
I have won more than once on the train and still do not own the train---what gives??

sewbizzy
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by sewbizzy on May 7, 12 1:35 PM
You won't play to own the train until you have the star from the tournament - and I can't remember which one that is - maybe the 1st orange one? - anyway, once you have the star, then playing while on the train and winning will win you the train.

[Post New]by dawnhy on May 23, 12 10:28 AM
I have one every first star in every color. I have every hat in every color. I am #3 on the notorious list. Can't find #2. The governor says I can play him if I beat #2. I own every house in every town. I never saw a chance to play for the riverboat. And even though I am told "if I ride the train now I can play for the train"......I never get it even though my last hand was a Royal Flush hearts. I am becoming a bit frustrated even though I am enjoying playing the tournaments, etc.

Can anyone help me?

sewbizzy
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by sewbizzy on May 27, 12 4:13 PM
Well it can be a bit frustrating...I think I had to play for the riverboat close to a dozen times before I won. I find winning at a table with 5 players much harder than winning a head to head tournament or a large tournament. I suspect the game is made this way on purpose. So just keep riding the train and playing - you should eventually win the train. As for the riverboat - you have to have both halves of the star and then buy a ticket on the riverboat to play for it. I can't remember for sure, but I think it's one of the green stars - might be the second green star...

Floraws
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by Floraws on May 30, 12 3:30 AM
My biggest issue is TO GET ON THE TRAIN. I have the stage coach and the riverboat, have all the houses within those two routes... and can't find a way to jump off them. How the heck can I get on this train? There is no house with an engine on top of it... I don't know what to do. Please help... and thanks.

Go to: