[Post New]by brookings on Mar 16, 12 12:03 AM
Post 'em if you've got 'em

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

Re:Daily Deal of March 16, 2012

[Post New]by JulieJay on Mar 16, 12 3:13 AM
Hidden Object Puzzle Riddle game. 30 locations, 10 puzzles. Can be quite dark and items very well hidden. Riddles are quite easy and puzzles not mind bending - those that I came across in 1 hour demo.

Undecided even at DD price.

KaroTP27
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by KaroTP27 on Mar 16, 12 4:48 AM
The original graphics were beautiful but the rest was amatuerish. The hidden objects were too small and dark. Will not buy this game even at the DD price.

[Post New]by moonlitelace on Mar 16, 12 4:56 AM
It's not showing up as 2.99 for me and I'm logged in.

CLEMONSTWAIN
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by CLEMONSTWAIN on Mar 16, 12 6:48 AM

I agree with Karo. Played out the hour and then wondered why? I was disappointed and merely ran the time out. Also a no buy for me.

njmathews
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by njmathews on Mar 16, 12 8:46 AM
Save your dad, who has been possessed and is now evil... wasn't that the plot of yesterday's DD?

underwriter
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by underwriter on Mar 16, 12 8:19 PM
Yesterday's was straight but in this one the dialog was a hoot.
SPOILER ALERT
"What happened to the witch? Did she fall off her broom?" "No, the IRS got her." (And yesterday was the day corporate taxes were due, although personal income tax is not for another month. What perfect timing.)
END SPOILER
Jerry the wizard wanting to be called J-Wiz? Even the whole setup - How many people have a lifeling dream of becoming a real pirate? It was worth a little darkness in the HOS just for the one-liners - maybe I have a 7th grade sense of humor but I did think it was fun. And the hint button recharges quickly.

Go to: