gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

Comments

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Mar 16, 12 12:33 AM
Well another day when big fish punishes those of us who bought the CE... no TGT for you!!

This was a great CE so if you missed it grab the SE... well worth it.

MsFreddie
Catfish
Catfish
1,519 Posts

Comments

[Post New]by MsFreddie on Mar 16, 12 1:25 AM
gamergirl675 wrote:Well another day when big fish punishes those of us who bought the CE... no TGT for you!!

This was a great CE so if you missed it grab the SE... well worth it.

Or rewards people who wait?

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Comments

[Post New]by Valdy on Mar 16, 12 1:32 AM
gamergirl675 wrote:Well another day when big fish punishes those of us who bought the CE... no TGT for you!!

You might as well say that those of us who have or want to wait for the SE get punished when the CE comes out. Works both ways.

I am buying the SE.

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

Re:Comments

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Mar 16, 12 4:05 AM
I remember not that long ago when people were complaining bitterly about two CE releases a week. Now I see annoyed posts when there ISN'T a CE release. People are funny.

ladygem6
Herring
Herring
391 Posts

[Post New]by ladygem6 on Mar 16, 12 6:54 AM
I think, people want what they don't have. For me, I too, am disappointed in the TGT, and yes, I purchased the CE. I enjoy games that are fun and a little on the easy side. Seems to me, though, BF has changed the way it introduces games. Or there is a lack of new and interesting games to be had out there.

Either way, seems one can never be entirely happy. I want what I don't have today also and ....*sigh* guess it's just another day.

OKC gem

nwr1948x
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,360 Posts

[Post New]by nwr1948x on Mar 16, 12 11:27 AM
For me,this has too many circles !......and is a bit confusing,but this is just MHO

[Post New]by woodspinner on Mar 16, 12 12:23 PM
Way way way too short!

Through the demo in 40 minutes! Based on the walkthrough, I should then be 40% through in an hour, so barely a 2 hour game. Maybe as a DD, but not worth it at $6.99

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Mar 16, 12 1:59 PM
I had to have the CE on this one and it was well worth it. This is an amazing game. It never got boring from beginning to the end. But it is not easy or at least for me it wasn't so for you guys who are getting the SE you may regret not having the SG available. I would have been lost without it a couple of times.

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Mar 17, 12 11:21 AM
I completed the demo in 45 minutes. There are 6 chapters, 2 of which were completed in the demo. I enjoyed what I played but because it didn't have that wow factor for me, it's too short to pay full price. It'll go on my buy-when-on-sale list.

sandhan
Clownfish
Clownfish
919 Posts

[Post New]by sandhan on Apr 1, 12 6:24 PM
I just started playing this game, which I bought at yesterday's wonderful sale, and had to stop to tell somebody how much I love it! I didn't realize how utterly weary I am of junkpile hogs, till I saw a real junkpile in this game and realized I didn't have to go rooting through it for useless invisible objects! The circle thing is very refreshing. And the hints are actually helpful.

psylocibin
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by psylocibin on Feb 4, 13 3:11 PM

HELP can not get the baseball that is too far at the beginning of the game

by psylocibin on Feb 4, 13 3:09 PM
I am stuck and the WT does not say how to get the baseball to finish the group that is about getting into car #3 at the very beginning. I am on the platform and there is a baseball to retrieve but we are told it is too far. I have nothing to get it with.

Go to: