bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Rescue at Rajini Island forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 26, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Rescue at Rajini Island forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Rescue at Rajini Island players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Rescue at Rajini Island forum

[Post New]by Dawne_C on Jan 27, 09 12:38 AM
Big hello to everyone,
Is anyone else having trouble getting this game started? I have downloaded this twice but when I try to play it it just flickers on a small screen all the time and wont stay on!!!

Miern
Salmon
Salmon
2,592 Posts

[Post New]by Miern on Jan 27, 09 12:52 AM
I had no problems, but it is a little slow when it plays. Now suddenly it is stuck after I found all the pages at the crumbled wall. I thought perhaps another hidden puzzle ws there, but it doesn't give me any tasks to perform. Anyone else having this problem?
M

keltica
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by keltica on Jan 27, 09 2:56 AM
I'm using vista, I had no problems at all with this game, but it's boring !!!! if I were you , I wouldn't worry about it not playing, it's not worth the bother !!!!

Lou

frummy
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by frummy on Jan 27, 09 3:09 AM
I agree with keltica, it's boring. Did not even finish the 60 minutes. I have not had any problems with the game. I use also vista.

[Post New]by irishlass22 on Jan 27, 09 7:29 AM
hey im cant feature out the tracing game,everyone know how to do it
cheers

Diamond71
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

Welcome to Rescue at Rajini Island forum

[Post New]by Diamond71 on Jan 27, 09 11:01 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Rescue at Rajini Island forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Rescue at Rajini Island players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

JDelB
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by JDelB on Jan 27, 09 11:11 AM
This game is not worth your time. The graphics are poor, they give you too many hints, and the challenge is nil. Just click on something and chances are one in two it will work. I finished almost every level in less than a minute, and often less than 45 seconds. Good hidden objects games abound - spend your money on a Ravenhurst game, or something like Madame Fate.

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Jan 27, 09 9:20 PM
I have the most trouble with the seeing the objects. The screen is so dark, and I can't lighten my laptop monitor any higher. So many parts of the screen are 'SO DARK'. The darkness combined with the "forests and tiny objects" take a lot of the fun away from the game for me. I hate to have to "guess" where things are. I don't mind the lack of challenge..with nice amount of hints. It is more relaxing for me, and often when I play..I want to relax. But I know the "challenge" is really important to many. This is one of the easier games. But I honestly can't buy it because it is so frustrating to me when the screen is just too dark and lacking any contrast. My laptop is less than a yr old.. Resolution is fine for most games...Is there a way to make the laptop monitor "brighter???".

Just one Opinion.
OnWI

[Post New]by nanna55 on Jan 28, 09 4:48 PM
Just read your post re: Rajini Island. My thoughts are much the same especially when it comes to the DARKNESS of the screen. I also had a problem with some of the items being "off screen" on my monitor. I have never had a problem where the entire screen is not displayed on my monitor but with this game the screen did not totally fill up and/or in several spots the objects were so far over that you couldn't even see them. I enjoyed the game concept but if there is going to be any type of sequel I certainly hope they "lighten" up the pictures. I completed the game quickly but not without a strain on my eyes-something I don't need since I already wear glasses...... LOL LOL
Enjoyable but short game.

[Post New]by nene37 on Jan 28, 09 11:18 PM
WHEN I STARTED PLAYING THIS GAME I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GREAT BUY TO ADD TO MY COLLECTION, BUT AFTER PLAYING FOR 30 MINS. I THOUGHT THIS IS THE MOST BORING GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED. I'VE ALREADY DELETED IT FROM MY COMPUTER

Miern
Salmon
Salmon
2,592 Posts

[Post New]by Miern on Jan 29, 09 9:55 AM
I finally found the knife that moved me onto the next level, but there was no "task" telling me to search for it as in previous levels, only the silhouette of a knife on the bottom. Still unsure if I will buy this one or not.
M

keltica
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by keltica on Jan 29, 09 10:47 AM
I've only a few words to discribe this game ... GREEN, GREEN and more GREEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lou

kbdox
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by kbdox on Jan 29, 09 11:04 AM
I have to agree that this game is dark and somewhat boring. But sometimes I want a game that isn't too hard on my brain!
I'm also having trouble with the tracing game. Some help would be appreciated. Thanks.

pchy
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by pchy on Jan 30, 09 1:42 AM
I'm having trouble in the game at the wall where you have 4 M,s in a line to the right and 2 symbols in a door and a golden urn that is locked. What do you do to get the code for the 4 symbols? Please someone give me the solution !

sanpry
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by sanpry on Jan 30, 09 11:15 PM
hey green is right, whats with the door combination, silly not a clue even or am i getting old, help please

[Post New]by putzikat on Jan 31, 09 6:18 AM
Can someone please tell me how to play the tracing game or painting the lines in that puzzle. I am stumped.

Ty

[Post New]by marylaker on Feb 2, 09 3:10 PM
pchy wrote:I'm having trouble in the game at the wall where you have 4 M,s in a line to the right and 2 symbols in a door and a golden urn that is locked. What do you do to get the code for the 4 symbols? Please someone give me the solution !

mcolbert59
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by mcolbert59 on Feb 6, 09 12:23 PM
I am also stuck on the W5 puzzle. How do you find the combination for the 4 buttons (all Ms at the moment) to open the door1

Help! It is making me crazy!

Mary

[Post New]by mrlittlefish on Feb 8, 09 7:45 AM
You need to find the key on the left side, use in the ashtray. Grab the symbols and place on the wall. Click on the scroll that will appear on the left side it will reveal the combination.

Go to: